Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

2 minutes ago, brandie013 said:

Supposedly Adriana and Josephine are opening Secret Angel and Mountain Romance respectively. I think it's gonna look like this. .

TRA-

Open Ale

Close Lais

Mountain-

Open Josephine

Close Romee 

PINK-

Open Rachel 

Close ??

Secret Angel -

Open Adriana

Close Sara

Dark Angel-

Open Taylor

Close Martha

BNA-

Open Elsa

Close Jasmine 

fact or guess? 

So much to catch up on!!! 

- Romee's outfit is super cute but like Lily, the wings don't really match 

- Martha's outfit is a fvcking mess. Poor girl. I bet the whole section will be awful

- Taylor looks so beautiful, I LOVE her outfit ❤️ I think dark angel will be the best section.

- I know they redo segments with black lingerie (dark angel, secret angel, angel ball etc) and white lingerie with snow angels etc.. but I would rather see those over and over then 'The Road Ahead' type of mess 

Martha's outfit seriously looks like a reject outfit from ET or BP :ninja: I agree with @shver, I think TRA is going to be a mess as a segment. Romee's outfit for MR is stunning, I love the colors for this segment. I think the wings look a little off like they did with Lily's, but other than that it's great. Taylor looks amazing and that's the perfect choice for an opening outfit. So far SA and DNA look too similar to me but I'll reserve judgment. Really hope Elsa is opening the show, but at the same time I don't because she'll get stuck with a TRA outfit. :ninja: 

19 minutes ago, jay_hk said:

fact or guess? 

This is my guess, although we did catch Adriana and Josephine's picture on the opening for Secret Angel and Mountain Romance on a previous look board. Those are always subject to change though! 

I think Elsa has a better shot at opening Bright Night Angel rather than the show. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.