Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

1 minute ago, tatehill said:

I liked everything but the boots until I saw the BRA AND PANTIES ARE PLAID. why. 

MTE :rofl: 

It would actually look okay without the boots from far away. But PLAID for that section? Wtf?

Yeah I was going to say, would they really give Jo the Swarovski outfit and have her open a segment? 

Martha's look is a 50/50 for me... The outfit is beautiful and looks so good with movement... But wth the lingerie? If they wanted that color for the outfit they could have given to her the same lingerie as romee and the boots are hideous they dont even match with the section 

12 minutes ago, ceceshores said:

MTE :rofl: 

It would actually look okay without the boots from far away. But PLAID for that section? Wtf?

Yeah I was going to say, would they really give Jo the Swarovski outfit and have her open a segment? 

Take Jo off the MR opening and put Lily. That way all the angels are featured in some form or another. 

holy mega balls!! Martha outfit is trash tho i mean the boots tbh....  Taylor outfit is amazing and im almost sure Elsa is opning the show i mean she is even the image of the offficial posters of the VS show  and her excitedment have to be ! hopefully! 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.