Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

14 minutes ago, iluvitwhenya said:

i'd be pretty disappointed if they did. sure behati's body is BANGING for six weeks out from having a baby, but nobody should be working so soon after giving birth. i mean i'm no doctor but i can't see it being all that great physically, mentally...

Seriously they dont have to work out much to be in the audience.

At least I think we know given their kind personalities, they would honestly feel happy for the other angels and cheering in the crowd. Besides that, a good dress u cant even tell they had babies just months before.

Thats just my perspective, doubt will happen But if it did, would be very interesting to see how it plays out with so many new angels, they would def be a cycle when a few angels go on hiatus to have babies.

I like all the outfits I've seen so far, I'd change Marthat's boots but other than that I like the look and I also like Adriana's look, is not my favorite thing she's worn but it's alright :idk: I don't think it fits Secret Angel or whatever the segment is called but you can clearly hear Sophia say she's suppossed to be a secret angel and blablabla so I'm sure she'll go there.

Fingers crossed Elsa does get to open the show, Im just annoyed we haven't seen anything from her fitting :cry: 

8 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I like all the outfits I've seen so far, I'd change Marthat's boots but other than that I like the look and I also like Adriana's look, is not my favorite thing she's worn but it's alright :idk: I don't think it fits Secret Angel or whatever the segment is called but you can clearly hear Sophia say she's suppossed to be a secret angel and blablabla so I'm sure she'll go there.

Fingers crossed Elsa does get to open the show, Im just annoyed we haven't seen anything from her fitting :cry: 

I DON'T THINK THAT  elsa open the show, i think that she opens segemnt the moutain romance with swaroski wing

Elsa has opened Pink before with big ass wings, I don't think she'd be this excited for just opening a segment :idk: but we'll see, I just hope she has nice outfits.

I'm curious about the outfit count tho, I'm still hoping Adriana, Lais, Elsa and Taylor get two outfits but I'm probably reaching lol

30 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I hope the same. Sometimes I think VS don't remember Elsa exists ? ok not that but she should get more exciting "stuff"

16 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Elsa has opened Pink before with big ass wings, I don't think she'd be this excited for just opening a segment :idk: but we'll see, I just hope she has nice outfits.

I'm curious about the outfit count tho, I'm still hoping Adriana, Lais, Elsa and Taylor get two outfits but I'm probably reaching lol

You don't think they'll get two each?? 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.