Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

Adriana should be open Dark angel, she is very sexy, but  taylor looks so younger

Victoria secret and their decisions,

so Adriana open secret angels, sara close it

Taylor open dark angel

I'm sure that elsa open the mountain romance

no sure about who open the road ahead maybe alessandra or lily

Ok for a "stylist" Sophia is awful. Those boots and bra/panty set with that look for Martha? Doesn't make sense. The actual pieces and train are quite beautiful.

Adriana's is so weird. What is it supposed to be?

Taylor looks killer and I love Romee's look. She looks amazing in it.

This is the issue again. The pieces designed for the show look actually good. Like I love that leather skirt thing Adriana is wearing. The issue is the awful styling. The boots, skirt all good why is there two different lingerie pieces and colours like that. Make it blue or red or brown but not blue and red. Like I said with Martha the pieces are beautiful it's just styled horrible

I think Adriana is supposed to be some type of Sultry Spy? The only way I can justify the weird latex looking material is that they want her to look like some weird hybrid Secret Agent Superhero? :idk:Lmao 

Its just so weird because it's really hard to believe Adriana and Sara are both wearing looks for the same segment. Sara's seems more mysterious and sultry whereas Adriana's seems to be more comic latex superhero spy:ninja:

If someone else can explain it better to me that'd be great! :rofl:

6 hours ago, brandie013 said:

@Kevork89 maybe you can help me or on this but does it look like the order of the segments changed? To me it looks like they've got ..

The Road Ahead

Mountain Romance

PINK

Secret Angel

Dark Angel

Bright Night Angel. 

You seeing the same thing? That big Pink bow and Pink colored text is opening row 3 and it looks like Secret Angel (Sara's look) is 4.

Yeah I can see that. Who knows how they're doing it.

I just really don't like or get Adriana's outfit! I think the boots and wings are the only good thing about it, I hate that bra and I hate that the underwear is a different color and that thing on her waist looks like what construction workers wear. Last year they gave Adriana such bland outfits like do they not value her anymore? 

So far what I've seen I've actually liked. Styling and selection of the actual lingerie really needs fixing but the pieces are all quite beautiful.

Could they also at least give Jasmine some snazzier underwear instead of that basic green one?

10 minutes ago, misshaluv said:

lais didn't really have an impact to VS. If she is gone, people don't really care or notice her. 

Same case to doutzen, she is so unappriciated at VS yet she does tons of work for them. 

Doutzen and Lais are completely different. And Doutzen wasn't unappreciated at all. Why because she never got the fantasy bra? She opened segments in 08,09,11,13, always had 3 outfits and was earning way way more during her time at VS then Lais ever has. I'm fairly certain VS wanted to keep Doutzen around too but she decided to leave. I do not think she wasn't appreciated by the company at all.

Ok, so far:

• Romee has the best look (wings included), and I don't usually like her
  • Taylor is my second fave but I would go without wings
  • Jo - I think think will be beautiful in motion
  • Lily - it would be much better without (with different) wings
  • Sara - not the best outfit for her body type (she seems even shorter)
  • Jas - why did they add those silly things (chains)?
  • Adriana - this thing around her waist needs to go (also, the wings don't match)
  • Lais - everything has already been said
  • Martha - poor she

1 minute ago, *Luna* said:

So Karlie really is back? Has this been confirmed? And WHAT is that weird plastic thing around Adriana's waist? I swear, nowadays VS is more a costume show than an actual lingerie show... God I miss the good old days.

Yeah VS confirmed it in their press release for the musicians.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.