Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

16 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

there's a problem with the pics uploaded on imgur, i can't see them anymore..we all have the same problem or is me?

It's the same for me, I guess it's a problem with imgur ATM. I can't even see people's signatures.

2 hours ago, maddog107 said:

Did you try a different browser to see if you experience the same issue? 

I have the same issue occasionally in Chrome and also in Safari on my mobile. It's not a constant, every time thing though. Just every once in a while. 

1 hour ago, toodarnhot said:

I have the same issue occasionally in Chrome and also in Safari on my mobile. It's not a constant, every time thing though. Just every once in a while. 

Same thing for me, but kind of different? Only in certain threads, like the VSFS discussion thread, my last post will be in my new post box. I can delete it and add a new one no problem without anything getting messed up but it is mildly confusing. It's happened a few times now.

1 hour ago, Syria said:

It's the same for me, I guess it's a problem with imgur ATM. I can't even see people's signatures.

I can't see some people's signatures either. Imgur isn't down at the moment, but it's such a badly-run site I'm sure something's ruined over there due to it being a new year and them needing to start their fuck-up tally over again. 

50 minutes ago, Candylicious. said:

Where are the option that you can choose more colors? We used to have at the previous BZ that we could choose our own colors... There's not even a normal pink? Please get this option back to choose more colors? :) @maddog107

image.png

Yes i noticed that too ...

All the Imgur pictures for me throughout BZ are now broken.

Can we not embed Imgur pictures & gifs anymore?

If so, how do you do it?

My posts with Imgur initially worked and now only part of a broken link. For example...

Not sure if this has been asked before but is the option to filter the threads I see in each subforum ever coming back? Like for example with the old BZ i had it filtered so I would see just the threads I had replied in for the Female Models subforum, now it's gone and I have to go through never ending pages to find the threads I'm interested in o.o

Also, I'm using the Pink Theme and it doesn't show anywhere (or at least that I could find) an option to edit my signature, I had to go back to Default to change it.

3 hours ago, Myfashexp said:

Guests shouldn't be able to post in competitions:

or even better shouldn't be able to post at all :idk: 

Wierd not sure why that was the case, anyways all guest posting abilities have been removed, it appears that just in that section was the only one they could post. :idk: 

16 hours ago, Clauds said:

Not sure if this has been asked before but is the option to filter the threads I see in each subforum ever coming back? Like for example with the old BZ i had it filtered so I would see just the threads I had replied in for the Female Models subforum, now it's gone and I have to go through never ending pages to find the threads I'm interested in o.o

Also, I'm using the Pink Theme and it doesn't show anywhere (or at least that I could find) an option to edit my signature, I had to go back to Default to change it.

Go to Activity Stream and then click "Edit this stream" and then click on Topics and select whatever forum you want. Then click on save as new stream. 

568bd87f320de_ScreenShot2016-01-05at10.4

568bd86251169_ScreenShot2016-01-05at10.4

568bd83aa5a97_ScreenShot2016-01-05at10.4

Hopefully that does what you want. Let me know, thanks :flower: