Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

There's a problem with the search function.

I was searching for something in Taylor Hill's topic. I got 26 results on 2 pages. When I tried to go to page 2, it took me to page 2 of the results for the entire forum; which were about 700 pages.

2 hours ago, Syria said:

There's a problem with the search function.

I was searching for something in Taylor Hill's topic. I got 26 results on 2 pages. When I tried to go to page 2, it took me to page 2 of the results for the entire forum; which were about 700 pages.

When you are searching are you refining the search? As in when you search Taylor hill do you select the just topics option under the search bar? 

3 minutes ago, Syria said:

@katchitup Yes of course, I select search 'this topic'. The search only goes wild when I access page 2, page 3 etc. It happens every time in every topic.

Are you searching for Taylor then within the model forum or the main site page? You also may be hitting "This Forum" search refinner instead of just Topics. Because when I search just topics Taylor Hill's topic comes up as the very first result:

0.JPG

@katchitup No no, it happens when I search for something in a certain model's thread. For instance, I go to Elsa's thread and search "free people", then select "this topic". This is the result I get (all good so far):

1.thumb.jpg.4ff78eec05fc0d4a55c427828c34

Then when I go to page 2, suddently I'm not in Elsa's thread anymore. And I get this:

2.thumb.jpg.947cf48d60d1d374a79cec53ca4d

Edited by Syria

You can't save an instagram post on BZ. You can save it by going on instagram itself and right click on the pic you want to save. It will save the whole page, not just the picture. And then, it creates a file where you saved the picture on your computer. You can access all the insta pics from your file. But I use Chrome so I'm not sure if it works the same way with Firefox.

4 hours ago, Solangel said:

I've noticed that everytime I am going reply a post. The previous post I wrote it would come out then I have to erase it all and write my current opinion. Is that normal?

No that is not normal, have you tried a different browser perhaps? Or clearing the cache of your current browser?