Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

30 minutes ago, WongDong said:

All images hosted by bellazon are broken to me, and some other from imagebam and turbohost (but that's rare) and I cannot open this site on Firefox browser. 

Fixed the images, was messing with some other stuff and broke the permissions, sorry :flower:

And the firefox thing is weird, have  you tried clearing the cache? Or what error message do you get? 

10 hours ago, maddog107 said:

Fixed the images, was messing with some other stuff and broke the permissions, sorry :flower:

And the firefox thing is weird, have  you tried clearing the cache? Or what error message do you get? 

"Unable to connect" 

I have deleted anything about bellazon (cookies, cache, history...etc) on firefox. 

First of all...thank you maddog for all the time and hard work that you have done and continue to do to upgrade BZ. 

In an effort to improve and refine the upgrade, I'd like to report two bugs that I am now experiencing: 

1) I have to reload at least 3 times or more before the page is fully loaded.

2) After I have completed editing a post, I get an error message that I, in essence, took too long, so the edit cannot be processed.  This has never happened before. Needless to say, it is very frustrating to spend all that time editing only to have it voided.  Grrrrrrr! 

Is anyone else, experiencing these bugs? 

5 hours ago, MauiKane said:

First of all...thank you maddog for all the time and hard work that you have done and continue to do to upgrade BZ. 

In an effort to improve and refine the upgrade, I'd like to report two bugs that I am now experiencing: 

1) I have to reload at least 3 times or more before the page is fully loaded.

2) After I have completed editing a post, I get an error message that I, in essence, took too long, so the edit cannot be processed.  This has never happened before. Needless to say, it is very frustrating to spend all that time editing only to have it voided.  Grrrrrrr! 

Is anyone else, experiencing these bugs? 

1) Since you are in the US I assume you have a fast internet connection? Do you have the same issue in all browsers? What browser are you using? 

2)Hmm approximately how long did you take to do the edit? I will see if I can adjust the timeout settings. 

5 minutes ago, maddog107 said:

1) Since you are in the US I assume you have a fast internet connection? Do you have the same issue in all browsers? What browser are you using? 

2)Hmm approximately how long did you take to do the edit? I will see if I can adjust the timeout settings. 

1) I have fast internet connection via my cable company - Optimum   2) I use  chrome and firefox and have the same issue with both browsers.  I did not have trouble loading pages from other websites either prior to or after visiting Bellazon. 3)I take no longer to edit  than I usually have in the past - about 2 minutes, but certainly no longer than 5 minutes.  

Since the upgrade, the spacing within many of my posts are off; the primary issues are too much space between photos, double and triple spacing between lines of text, and duplicates of photos within the same post.   These flaws are what I have been trying to fix and edit as I come across them.  However, when I am done, I get the error message I indicated above. 

Thanks for your quick response.

14 minutes ago, MauiKane said:

1) I have fast internet connection via my cable company - Optimum   2) I use  chrome and firefox and have the same issue with both browsers.  I did not have trouble loading pages from other websites either prior to or after visiting Bellazon. 3)I take no longer to edit  than I usually have in the past - about 2 minutes, but certainly no longer than 5 minutes.  

In Chrome can you right click anywhere and click "inspect element" and then click the "network" tab across the top of that app that pops up. Then hold "Ctrl" and click the "refresh" button on chrome. If you could let me know the time it takes to load as well as sort it by size and let me know what elements are large in size? Thanks. 

58 minutes ago, maddog107 said:

looks fine to me :idk:

there is a line between the pictures, dont think it looks bad. 

Hmmmmmm....we are obviously not seeing the same things.  This is what I see: 

My original posts had only one line of white space between photos. What I see are about three lines of white spaces between photos:

PvqW044.png

9CodwM9.png

I posted with no spaces between lines of texts.  What I see are double or triple lines of white spaces between each line of text: 

UgC2mbc.png

If the issues cannot be fixed, then it is not a big deal. :cool:  What is important, is that my current posts appear with the layouts I intend. :yes:

@MauiKane Hmm ok I see it now, sorry was looking further down and it seemed they only had 1 line between. Not sure how we would resolve that as if I deleted one line from everywhere i'm sure we would break other formatting elsewhere. 

But new posts appear ok?

and you get a chance to get that waterfall graph/network info I asked in a previous post?

22 minutes ago, maddog107 said:

@MauiKane Hmm ok I see it now, sorry was looking further down and it seemed they only had 1 line between. Not sure how we would resolve that as if I deleted one line from everywhere i'm sure we would break other formatting elsewhere. 

But new posts appear ok?

and you get a chance to get that waterfall graph/network info I asked in a previous post?