Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

1 hour ago, Syria said:

Some recent pictures that were showing fine before the upgrade aren't working anymore. Like here, in Elsa's thread:

http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/7310-elsa-hosk/?do=findComment&comment=3916809

Thats "Link Rot" which just means wherever people uploaded it to has deleted the picture. If you click it you see the full size image doesnt exist anymore. If you go to the first pages of pretty much every thread you will see tons of pictures are gone, not because of us but because eventually imgur or whomever deletes them if they havent been viewed after X days/months or if they get a Removal Request from lawyers. Sorry.

We are doing some stuff that brings those images to BZ servers to prevent that but it will need to be rewritten for this new software. 

I noticed we're still able to check as a simple guest the profiles and all the infos about the members ...

The notifications are not working very finely, but the "content i follow" is a good alternative i find, i'm using that now more than the notifications actually :D

31 minutes ago, jj3 said:

I noticed we're still able to check as a simple guest the profiles and all the infos about the members ...

The notifications are not working very finely, but the "content i follow" is a good alternative i find, i'm using that now more than the notifications actually :D

Can you verify your settings are correct if you want the pop up to alert you on stuff:

http://www.bellazon.com/main/notifications/options/

1 hour ago, zorkon128 said:

Need a quick way to go to a page, for example the Claudia Schiffer area has 502 pages. If say you wanted to go to Page 300 it takes avery long time because you can only advance a few pages at a time.

Please see attached image, just click on the X of Y pages and you can type whatever page you want. 

Screen Shot 2015-12-08 at 12.54.37 PM.png

20 hours ago, maddog107 said:

So I think that link is to manage your followed thread, so you can unsubscribe or what not but not to actually view anything. If you want to view it go to Activity -> Content I follow or Content I Started or you can create your own activity thread to suite your needs. Or perhaps you prefer Unread Content. Its really up to the user.

Hope that helps :flower:

I did not see that. It works fine now! Thank you. :flower:

19 hours ago, repair said:

I just received about 23 "Your Bellazon digest" e-mails for content that I don't follow at all, just wondering if this is some kind of a glitch? I double-checked my settings just now to be sure, and I'm only following 3 topics and they're all set to e-mail updates only once per week. 

Yes there was a bug in the system that sent emails to the wrong person. I have just applied a patch and the issue should be resolved. Sorry about that!

1 hour ago, frenchkiki said:

Good question! I asked to Katchiup :flower:

1 hour ago, jj3 said:

Great ! :) 

Btw your set is DEVIL Kiki :D

7 hours ago, jj3 said:

And i wanted to ask how can we personalise the banner on our profile page, like @katchitup did ? :) 

When you go to your profile page you should be able to see something like this that has a cover photo button. From there you can upload the image. 

2.JPG.70850a8b65fc6961c0a55919e0eea6df.t

@maddog107 A member, BarbieErin contacted me and said she wasn't able to put up a banner image/cover photo and that she doesn't have the option. Not sure if other members might be having the same problem.