Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

22 minutes ago, maddog107 said:

Not sure what you are referring to? Can you give me a screenshot or something? I thought its always been this way (you are on page say 80 of 84) So there are ~80 posts left (4 pages x 20 per page)

a page always contains 20 posts - so e.g. if the last post on a page is 139. , then one knows that the 140. post would be the last post

on that particular page, and the 141. post will be the first post of the new page

the point is that now the count of a particular post can't be seen, so one does not know with the blink of an eye how many posts are left,

one has to count the posts on that page her/himself

before the upgrade, it was at the top right corner of each post, next to the "share this post" icon

7 minutes ago, 17 Moments of Spring said:

a page always contains 20 posts - so e.g. if the last post on a page is 139. , then one knows that the 140. post would be the last post

on that particular page, and the 141. post will be the first post of the new page

the point is that now the count of a particular post can't be seen, so one does not know with the blink of an eye how many posts are left,

one has to count the posts on that page her/himself

before the upgrade, it was at the top right corner of each post, next to the "share this post" icon

OK got it, I remember what you are talking about now. Ok since that is a skin feature, I will get around to it but it will be a little while during which I work on the performance issues. Sorry :flower: But I will get to it :)

First of all, thanks for the upgrade! The best thing I've seen is that YouTube and Vimeo videos show up in a large format -- much easier to see on the page now, without having to click through to watch them on the YouTube or Vimeo page.

With the new "Following" feature, it only lists the first two followers for each model. For example, if a model is being followed by 7 people, if I click on it, I see the screen names of the first two "and five others". Can it provide a complete list? Also, we no longer can see how many members and guests are on BZ currently and who those members are. I liked that feature in the previous version.

Thanks!

28 minutes ago, quetzales said:

First of all, thanks for the upgrade! The best thing I've seen is that YouTube and Vimeo videos show up in a large format -- much easier to see on the page now, without having to click through to watch them on the YouTube or Vimeo page.

With the new "Following" feature, it only lists the first two followers for each model. For example, if a model is being followed by 7 people, if I click on it, I see the screen names of the first two "and five others". Can it provide a complete list? Also, we no longer can see how many members and guests are on BZ currently and who those members are. I liked that feature in the previous version.

Thanks!

You dont see the members online at the bottom of the page? 

Lots of pics have duplicated! Example: http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/51820-kate-grigorieva/?do=findComment&comment=3358854

lots more too! :/ it will have the original post of pics then under it it's all the same pics . 

I'm also missing posts. the other day I have 21,000 + posts now 20,840. ??? :idk: 

57 minutes ago, DanniCullen said:

the old :o emoji doesn't show in old/new posts.

as it's now : ohmy :  :ohmy: 

nor ;) or :p in some older posts they don't show as emoji's. Plus more.

Example: http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/41281-vanessa-axente/?do=findComment&comment=3807728

:o oh no, it works now ;)

Regarding the old emojies, I added them like halfway through the rebuild so I need to kick off another rebuild of posts. I want to address other issues before I do that. Thanks :flower:

21 hours ago, Shepherd said:

I expected navigation would pick up speed once work was complete but it's the same as the last week, almost impossibly slow for me.

Sometimes more than a minute to connect or move from page to page.

Somewhat faster now but still spotty slow downs happening.

BTW, thanks for all the work MD. We all appreciate it. :biggrin:

10 minutes ago, Shepherd said:

Somewhat faster now but still spotty slow downs happening.

BTW, thanks for all the work MD. We all appreciate it. :biggrin:

Last night I tried moving to a new server but it failed and I had to revert back. I am planning on trying again tonight. Hopefully we will see some improvement.