Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

21 minutes ago, Syria said:

@maddog107 thanks! 

Just so we don't get blurry avatar/sig in the future... I notice avatars are now 182x182 size. So I guess that's the new max limit size for avatar pictures? Is the maximum signature picture size the same as before? 

You can upload any size picture and it will automatically resize it for you to the correct size. But yes I set it to 175x175. and as long as its larger then that it will not be blurry. 

I can't find all models ' threads using search functions,some threads don't exist anymore,others are here and ok??

The preview button is gone,too??It's so important for forums work

Still have to deal with this new formatting,but I find some geat new things till now,the search function changed and now we can search all content ,we don't have to choose from topics,members,events options only,hope it continues as this.Also I like the moving between pages now,it's easy and so soft.

1 hour ago, Mahi said:

I can't find all models ' threads using search functions,some threads don't exist anymore,others are here and ok??

The preview button is gone,too??It's so important for forums work

Still have to deal with this new formatting,but I find some geat new things till now,the search function changed and now we can search all content ,we don't have to choose from topics,members,events options only,hope it continues as this.Also I like the moving between pages now,it's easy and so soft.

The search index wont be updated until the forum post rebuild completes. So the search may not work at all until its complete. 

How do I disable the email notification setting? I have gotten over 60 emails from bellazon in the last 2 days, and do not want to receive anymore. In the notifications settings it says "administrative disabled from being toggled".

A couple issues regarding followed content. First, after the upgrade a bunch of my topics changed from "no notification" to "immediate notification". I was able to change them all back, but now in those topics it claims that I just started following them, even though some I've been following for years.

Also, why are followed topics no longer listed in order of the most recent post? They seem to just be in random order.

33 minutes ago, DanniCullen said:

Will we get that old text box feature? Where you could either view your post as a coded format, or one where you see it how it's posted? 

Technically there is no more support for BB codes (the [BLAH]....[/BLAH]). And the "see how its posted" you should be able to see it immediatly in the editor exactly as it will look when you post. Let me know if it is different when you hit "submit reply"