Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

Hey guys :)

I have a small issue since some days about BZ. When i type it on google, everytime i change of pages or refresh a page, i have this notification form my antivirus:

Avast Web Shield has blocked access to this page because the following certificate has been revoked: *.lijit.com

And i have it only on BZ...I think the issue come from BZ, because i updated my antivirus, and it continue...It's not super Bothering, but i wonder what is it ...

Thanks for the attention :)

Hey guys :)

I have a small issue since some days about BZ. When i type it on google, everytime i change of pages or refresh a page, i have this notification form my antivirus:

Avast Web Shield has blocked access to this page because the following certificate has been revoked: *.lijit.com

And i have it only on BZ...I think the issue come from BZ, because i updated my antivirus, and it continue...It's not super Bothering, but i wonder what is it ...

Thanks for the attention :)

We have been in comunication with Lijit (our ad provider) and the have stated the following, hopefully they will resolve it soon. Sorry for the inconveniance.

"My opts team is reaching out to Avast to figure out what is going on. We leverage multiple third party malware detection services to audit our ad tags and have not been flagged for any activity remotely associated with Malware so we are thinking it is a false positive. 

With that said, we don't take reports of this lightly and are researching this issue to ground. I also came across this article when I was trying to research the issue which might provide some explanation 

Hopefuly my team can get the issue resolved as we do not want to jeperdize your reader experience in any way shape or form. "

• 1 month later...

Every time in the mobile version when I am the general discussion forum. when I open a thread and I want to go back to the forum while I click the general discussion tab why do I always get this message? Is pretty annoying. This is me everyday looking at this message for the past 3 month in a half. And If I see it again I am going bazooka :war:

post-92281-0-13624400-1446688989_thumb.p

Every time in the mobile version when I am the general discussion forum. when I open a thread and I want to go back to the forum while I click the general discussion tab why do I always get this message? Is pretty annoying. This is me everyday looking at this message for the past 3 month in a half. And If I see it again I am going bazooka :war:

We are going to upgrade the forum software in a month or so, so hopefully it will be resolved then. Sorry I dont have much time to look at it in preparation for the upgrade. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

^ + 1, i receive tons of @ when something new is posted over a thread i follow, but not the usual notifications here on BZ ...

Plus, the content we follow is stored by the date we follow them, hard to check what is new or not ...

2 hours ago, alexandra23 said:

I don't want to receive email notifications of PMs, but it appears to be impossible to set my preferences to that.  Am I missing something?

2 hours ago, jj3 said:

^ + 1, i receive tons of @ when something new is posted over a thread i follow, but not the usual notifications here on BZ ...

Plus, the content we follow is stored by the date we follow them, hard to check what is new or not ...

http://www.bellazon.com/main/notifications/options/

So you can just set it to one a day or none or whatever you like. 

@maddog107 Well, as you can see here :

uolsfHNY.jpg

I can't turn on some notification, and i can't turn off the @ notification...

I just would like, like before, receive here on BZ the notifications for when there's news into the threads i follow, and no @ for that ...but i can't so far ...