Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

The my content issue is solved, :ddr:  Thanx for caring, :flower:

The search function no,it's still unsolved,it gives no results when searching. :no:

yes,this problem must be about two months......and when i  search too something it doesn't work..... :idk:

The my content issue is solved, :ddr:  Thanx for caring, :flower:

The search function no,it's still unsolved,it gives no results when searching. :no:

yes,this problem must be about two months......and when i  search too something it doesn't work..... :idk:

Same problem here with the search tool ...

I didn't know where to post this so here it goes, Stephanie Rose Bertram dropped Stephanie for modeling and from now on all her work will be under Rose Bertram so I think her thread should be renamed so people can find it easier, it's under Stephanie Bertram right now http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/40999-stephanie-bertram/

I didn't know where to post this so here it goes, Stephanie Rose Bertram dropped Stephanie for modeling and from now on all her work will be under Rose Bertram so I think her thread should be renamed so people can find it easier, it's under Stephanie Bertram right now http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/40999-stephanie-bertram/

I edited Rose into the title, so in case someone searchs either stephanie or rose they'll find the topic. As more time goes on with this SI press stuff and her modeling career then we can always change it to just Rose no problem :) :) 

I edited Rose into the title, so in case someone searchs either stephanie or rose they'll find the topic. As more time goes on with this SI press stuff and her modeling career then we can always change it to just Rose no problem :) :)

Sounds good to me (Y)

And I'm glad to see the search function is back at last, I used it a lot :ninja:

Sounds good to me (Y)

And I'm glad to see the search function is back at last, I used it a lot :ninja:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Silly question i am sort of new but i would like to know how to start a thread i cannot find this option anywhere or any threads explaining how to do it

Edited by Michael*
Moved. The post and its subsequent replies are more relevant to 'General Questions' than 'Missing Topics'.

Silly question i am sort of new but i would like to know how to start a thread i cannot find this option anywhere or any threads explaining how to do it

When you go to threads-topics you will see above from the right: start new topic.... :flower: 

Welcome on bellazon :hehe: 

When you go to threads-topics you will see above from the right: start new topic.... :flower: 

Thank you so much for the help  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Thank you so much for the help  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

You're welcome :hug: 

• 2 weeks later...

Can everyone check the search one more time now please, thanks.

Works well for me. Thank you! :thumbsup:

Now.... PLEASE...please fix the "Edit my About Me" function in the Profile Information section?  It has been dysfunctional like....forever.  :banghead:  Thank you!

Not really sure where this goes but I'm having trouble logging in to the mobile version of BZ. I just started having trouble this morning when I tried access BZ and I was logged out and when I tried logging in it kept redirecting me to the main board without actually signing me in or doing anything. I'm putting in the right log in information and I know for a fact it's right because when I tried with the wrong information, it told me my username/password was incorrect and I never got that message any of the other times. Anybody have any idea what's up?