Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

Why has Ginny Gardner's thread suddenly been moved to "other females of interest"? :huh:

Looks like the topic was recently merged with a duplicate one, which can occasionally throw a spanner in the works, as it were. I'll send it back to the actresses' section. :)

Actually it had always been in the models section

http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/52765-who-is-this-model/

I don't know where to put this, but the person that made the thread keeps on bumping the thread. I find it really annoying and plus I think it puts others off from answering their question. Do you guys have a rule against this type of behavior?

I'm not sure if we have any official rules that specifically cover the unnecessary bumping of topics, but I can tell you that it's not something we're particularly fond of. Let me look into it. :yes:

Why has Ginny Gardner's thread suddenly been moved to "other females of interest"? :huh:

Looks like the topic was recently merged with a duplicate one, which can occasionally throw a spanner in the works, as it were. I'll send it back to the actresses' section. :)

Would you say she's primarily known for acting or modelling these days? I can quite easily move it again if need be.

Would you say she's primarily known for acting or modelling these days? I can quite easily move it again if need be.

Well, in the last year or so, she does seem to be focusing more on acting, but she does still model as well (and continues to be represented by Ford Models). And if you look at her thread, most of the posts are related to her modeling.

Well, in the last year or so, she does seem to be focusing more on acting, but she does still model as well (and continues to be represented by Ford Models). And if you look at her thread, most of the posts are related to her modeling.

Okay, I've sent Ginny back to 'Fashion Models'. :Dinah: We can review it if acting becomes her main focus in the future.

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this but how was BZ created like who came up with the idea of this forum and the name and what not?

This post, quoted from another thread, should give you all the info you need... :)

Most of the original BZ members (including yours truly) came from another forum called ChilaX (after that forum was shut down).

This forum was created as a new "home" for the former members of ChilaX.

As far as I recall, the two founding members were Solo and Neo52285.

Of course, in terms of number of users, BZ grew to become much bigger than ChilaX had ever been.

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this but how was BZ created like who came up with the idea of this forum and the name and what not?

This post, quoted from another thread, should give you all the info you need... :)

Most of the original BZ members (including yours truly) came from another forum called ChilaX (after that forum was shut down).

This forum was created as a new "home" for the former members of ChilaX.

As far as I recall, the two founding members were Solo and Neo52285.

Of course, in terms of number of users, BZ grew to become much bigger than ChilaX had ever been.

Thanks :). BZ should have wiki page or something, kinda of suprised it doesn't already. :D

• 4 weeks later...

I don't know if this in the control of the staff here, but when you're on mobile and looking at your subscriptions/followed threads, there's no option to go the last post. It just takes you to the beginning of the thread, and there's no "skip to last page" button once you're in the thread either. Is there anyway to change that? (: 

• 3 weeks later...

Certain models show up with stars next to the left of their names in my browser. These are mostly ones I view a lot, and it makes sense that some function somewhere adds a star to those. But there are some I always view that are still starless, and some I haven't viewed in months that still have stars.

How can I manage these stars?

thanks.

Certain models show up with stars next to the left of their names in my browser. These are mostly ones I view a lot, and it makes sense that some function somewhere adds a star to those. But there are some I always view that are still starless, and some I haven't viewed in months that still have stars.

How can I manage these stars?

thanks.

The stars are intended to serve as a marker for threads you've previously posted in. To the best of my knowledge, they don't do anything else. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Would it be possible for threads with polls to act a bit more like the "competition" threads? eg. Have a thread with a poll, and when that poll closes it would put another poll up? So you'd sort of have rounds in threads of polls. Also, another advantage the "competition" threads have is you can give a numerical value or put the choices in a particular order (eg. this is the best, this is second best, etc.). Would something like that be possible with something like a poll, where it automatically calculated the scores?