Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

We have finished migrating to the new server. Please let me know if its faster/slower or if you encounter any weird bugs. Thanks :flower:

That's why when I searched for my own content I got the following message: "There is no information to show."

Same for me..under my content and my topics I created, viewed etc. it has no information..

In the past I used to follow these steps in order to post videos (and it was all fine): Link - URL (I pasted it there) - OK. But now this system doesn't work for me. I don't know if it's Bellazon's fault. Maybe it's just my computer. Thanks for explaining anyway, Pink.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVQw84BNSU4

You have to turn off the toggle before pasting the YT url ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVQw84BNSU4

I had very bad net connection for a while now,in all things online ,so I didn't sense slowness of BZ particularly as everything online is slow for me,and some members told me that using attachment increases slowness and it would be better to use outter hosts,attachment is better for my case,so now is everything ok in this issue to use whatever we want?

I had very bad net connection for a while now,in all things online ,so I didn't sense slowness of BZ particularly as everything online is slow for me,and some members told me that using attachment increases slowness and it would be better to use outter hosts,attachment is better for my case,so now is everything ok in this issue to use whatever we want?

We strongly suggest people using our BZ attachment feature as we have more control over the images and it ensures they wont disappear in the future. 

Ok,everything is ok now I think,and I already used attachment few hours ago,and with the note you gave that encourage using it,I think I'll use attachment more. :)

Thanx for all the efforts and the help you and the satff gave us . :flower: