Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

When I used to recieve several pms at same time from different members,the numbers of pms were shown to me.Now and it happened 3 times,when I recieve 3 pms at same time from different members,the number shown is 1,I don't realize the other pms except if I pay attention or check all pms to see new ones or old ones.

This site is too fast,  I can't even make dinner while a page loads now.  :pinky:

:laugh:  :laugh:

Topic views is not counting. ( I checked a new topic in male ID yesterday, in visitors was me, the thread starter and 5 guests but still "0 views")

The number of downloads for pictures still isn't working either :(

Yes,I think this too,not high priority,at least for now,I'm expecting they'll solve it as soon as everything in the moving servers issue gets well and done properly.

Thanx for the answer,MD.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks in advance for anyone's reply:

1) I'd like to change how I view the ordering of the image post/date in the topic.  Currently, the last post is on the last page.  I'd like the last post to be the first thing I see on the first page, when I open the topic.  Is there a setting to "reverse" the default.  Please advise where that would be for me.  I've checked my settings and it wasn't apparent.

2) How do I go to the next topic (either read or unread) in the stack of topics?  Is there a navigational control in each current topic to go to the NEXT topic, or PREVIOUS topic?  I can't see to find this, either. 

Thanks to any responders, and their responses.

X

1) I'd like to change how I view the ordering of the image post/date in the topic.  Currently, the last post is on the last page.  I'd like the last post to be the first thing I see on the first page, when I open the topic.  Is there a setting to "reverse" the default.  Please advise where that would be for me.  I've checked my settings and it wasn't apparent.

1) I'd like to change how I view the ordering of the image post/date in the topic. Currently, the last post is on the last page. I'd like the last post to be the first thing I see on the first page, when I open the topic. Is there a setting to "reverse" the default. Please advise where that would be for me. I've checked my settings and it wasn't apparent.

I don't think you can change the order of the posts, but if you click on the little dot to the left of each topic title (or star for threads you've previously posted in), it will automatically take you to the first new post.

by the way, cool avatar :cool:

just a random question that just popped up in my mind :p

just wonder how the topic views work, I guess it counts each visit by one user, but does it also count non registered users' visits ? I mean does it count guests' visits ?

would love to see most viewed topics list and is it possible to see it anywhere ? also most replied topics :p I just love looking at statistics :trout:

• 2 weeks later...

I've noticed just recently quite the peculiar problem with the functionality of the PM layout. Not sure about others out there but when receiving a message and your about to max out the number of lines before a new page is created, does anyone out there experience the issue where the new page doesn't show up with the corresponding message but you obviously know you just received a new PM only to be shown once you respond to the phantom message.