Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

^ Depending on how fast the system processes the content of the post, the post will either be dead links & codes or an error message would pop-up preventing the member from posting from the blacklisted site.

If they are dead links & codes then you can report them as "empty posts" :)

^ Depending on how fast the system processes the content of the post, the post will either be dead links & codes or an error message would pop-up preventing the member from posting from the blacklisted site.

If they are dead links & codes then you can report them as "empty posts" :)

I have trouble with Bellzon on my laptop recently. Both on Firefox and Opera I can take ages to load anything! Just the main page of bz. Sometimes it doesn't load at all! But on my mobile it works so fast, etc. I'm gonna delete my cookies but is it just me or? :/

I have trouble with Bellzon on my laptop recently. Both on Firefox and Opera I can take ages to load anything! Just the main page of bz. Sometimes it doesn't load at all! But on my mobile it works so fast, etc. I'm gonna delete my cookies but is it just me or? :/

Its everyone, I am getting a new server, should arrive tomorrow so maybe Thursday it will be setup. Sorry for the slowness :(

There seems to be an issue with updating signatures and avatars - I hope it's not just me.

Attempting to update my signature gives me the following error:

Things I tried:

- Double checked the image URL was definitely correct and was also the right size (600x140)

- Tested the BB-Code both in the signature preview also in a forum thread - no errors and it displays fine

- Uploading the image to two different image hosts, and the same error occurs

- Refreshed the signature edit page, so it's still got my existing (working) signature in there, hit Save Changes without actually changing anything and the error still occurs

- Took out all image code altogether and it updated

Error with the avatar update is as follows:

This is using the "Import" function - uploading still seems to work fine.

sig_error.png avi_error.png

^ I just helped 2 members with this. There's definitely some sort of bug. For now here is what you should do:

1. When you go to the section to update your signature, turn off the toggle.
2. Paste in the edit window the url of your signature. Remove everything BUT the url (keep the http part)
3. Put an img tag around the url: %7Boption%7D [/ img] (no spaces)
3b. Turn the toggle back on if you like
4. Save the edit

It should work. If not just link me to your signature :)

----------------------------------------------------

On a related note, for some reason when members upload a new avatar it does not show up in threads & etc. but it does show up under their account settings :idk: