Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

^ I looked at some of your past posts. For some reason you were able to post images properly in the past---I am not sure what happened I%20dont%20know.gif

Anyway, as I said in my previous posts you need to use the BB Code and NOT the HTML code. Please refer to image below:

post-2904-0-1446013470-80513_thumb.jpg

Just copy & paste the code onto a post :)

• 4 weeks later...

why all my topics i follow dissapeare?????and only to me???that is really weird :surrender:  :surrender:  :surrender:  :surrender: 

and now i stareted from the beggining and no content.....why????three years here&first time i feel anxious :neo2:  :neo2:  :cry2:  :cry2: 

ohhhhh i must be patient i know :hehe: but i love bellazon and i am kind of addicted  :rofl:  :yes: 

i wish to all the moderators all the best and be patient with us :yes: but helppp meeeeeee-ok be patient :rofl:  :bounce: 

if that helps i had 106 topics and five pages..the problem started after 5 pm yesterday or today :yes: 

I have the same problem as Eleni starting today,whenever I look for my content it says There is no information to show.

Well,that worsens the posting issue for me,if we add it to the disabled search function,really tiring and wastes lots of time,and with my models'threads content disappearing,I don't know what to say,really.

Please find something for this specially the search issue.

I have the same problem as Eleni starting today,whenever I look for my content it says There is no information to show.

Well,that worsens the posting issue for me,if we add it to the disabled search function,really tiring and wastes lots of time,and with my models'threads content disappearing,I don't know what to say,really.

Please find something for this specially the search issue.

The My Content issue has been resolved, the search engine that powers that did not reboot correctly when we rebooted the server because of a typo :( 

Sorry everyone :flower: