Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

13 minutes ago, jj3 said:

@maddog107 Well, as you can see here :

uolsfHNY.jpg

I can't turn on some notification, and i can't turn off the @ notification...

I just would like, like before, receive here on BZ the notifications for when there's news into the threads i follow, and no @ for that ...but i can't so far ...

13 minutes ago, alexandra23 said:

Thanks, but if you try to adjust the "messenger" setting, you'll see it doesn't let you choose to not receive emails. That appears to be the one section where you can't adjust the toggles.

You guys dont see this?

Notification Settings

• Enabling this option will add you to our mailing list. You can unsubscribe at any time.
  • Automatically follow content
  • Method to use for content I follow automatically
  • Notification preferences
Browser notifications enabled

Your browser has enabled desktop notifications, allowing us to tell you when there's new content even if you aren't active in this window.

4 hours ago, jj3 said:

^ + 1, i receive tons of @ when something new is posted over a thread i follow, but not the usual notifications here on BZ ...

Plus, the content we follow is stored by the date we follow them, hard to check what is new or not ...

What are you using to check followed content? 

http://www.bellazon.com/main/discover/followed-content/

That's what I'm using and it shows the posts in the most recent order. :flower:

5 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

What are you using to check followed content? 

http://www.bellazon.com/main/discover/followed-content/

That's what I'm using and it shows the posts in the most recent order. :flower:

Ah yes indeed, well done, not yet noticed ! Thank you :) 

But i hope we will have the little notifications back too, the alerts in the top of the BZ main page ...

Btw i setted the notifications, and i still receive the @s ....

I just posted 16 gifs in Romee Strijd's thread. When I posted them all at once (or even two at a time) the thumbnails didn't work. I had to copy the bb codes one by one for them to work properly. Can someone look into this issue please...

30 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

Is there any way to make the forum font darker (instead of sky blue) ?  I feel like it washes out the forum and it's not always easy to read.

what do you think?

I think we are going to test out some different skin options soon :)

8 minutes ago, Syria said:

I just posted 16 gifs in Romee Strijd's thread. When I posted them all at once (or even two at a time) the thumbnails didn't work. I had to copy the bb codes one by one for them to work properly. Can someone look into this issue please...

Odd could you screenshot? 

51 minutes ago, katchitup said:

Odd could you screenshot? 

Imgur is down for me atm and I already edited the post, so I can't screenshot anything. Anyway, it seems that the thumbnails are showing on imagebam or imgbox. So the problem was only imgur or just temporary. But thanks Katch!

5 hours ago, Solangel said:

All my attached photos I have post it  previously are gone. Is there a way to know if there is a chance that it would get recover.

Yes they will pop back up once the rebuild is complete. Currently at 25% and it starts from earliest post (early 2000's) to latest. So probably another 3 days or so. 

4 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

thanks lindsay

Also, will the forum be optimized (speed) soon?

thanks

Yes, currently its running some huge tasks in the background which are occupying most of the CPU. Also I have another server that I am adding storage to which has the latest PHP and Mysql and what not which should make things go faster. Probably this weekend we will move over to that server and it should improve the performance.