Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

53 minutes ago, DanniCullen said:

Is it just me or are the Instagram posts people have posted aren't working? it shows there user name and message but no pic in the box. :idk: 

Also, will all the old posts with Emoji's be back ? :) 

Looks ok to me, and regarding the emoticons yes they will be back. I added the emotions like 50% through the post rebuild so unsure if there is a different script that will go through and fix them or I have to rebuild again from scratch but that is a minor issue compared to right now where the posts are not even readable. 

I can do what i want..

Dont bring anymore Postings to work.I copy and paste my BB Codes (like i did for Years in dozends of Boards and also here )and all failed.

No Matter if i copy them direct or click on formatting or remove Formatting - i only get broken Textlinks.The only Way to bring my Thumbs to work is to hit the enter Button after each Picture URL,then my Pics are working but all in a long Row.

For example instead of

Pic 1, Pic 2,Pic 3,Pic 4

it looks

Pic1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Pic 4.

Even i wonder about the " What you get is what you see ",cauce all i see are my Textlinks - nothing else,and only after submit reply i see how it looks  ( and find out that nothing work like before).I know WYSIWYD Editor from other Boards but there i can switch to a Picture Preview..)

It´s so annyiong at the Moment...:blush:

no Matter what i use,Imagebam or turboimagehost..

Just copy some Links directly from Imagebam to Bellazon and it works.

But i save all my Upload Links normally at Word- and then i copy it into several Boards when i logged in .

Was never a Problem in the Past - think something with the Format goes wrong when copy back from Word into here :banghead:

Hope it get fixed (with all the broken Links of the Past in the Moment) after the Rebuildung.

3 minutes ago, jj3 said:

Do we know when the notifications, like before will be finally back ? Today i received 134 @s from BZ :D

And i can't check my profile page anymore too ...

I shall try to look into it tonight. And link for the profile page? What does it say?

I was wondering if it's possible for old posts to keep their file name? I noticed that before the upgrade when you hovered on the picture, the original file name appeared, and then when you clicked on it it showed post-5626. I was just wondering if this will be back, because for the moment I only see the post619151. It's not an issue, but I was just wondering because I like having the file names :) 

10 minutes ago, Sunshiine said:

I was wondering if it's possible for old posts to keep their file name? I noticed that before the upgrade when you hovered on the picture, the original file name appeared, and then when you clicked on it it showed post-5626. I was just wondering if this will be back, because for the moment I only see the post619151. It's not an issue, but I was just wondering because I like having the file names :) 

What browser?