Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

^ Yes that bothered me as well, but I found this on imagebam : Is the thumbnail for this image missing? More info
We are going to regenerate the missing thumbnails. Before doing so we're creating an additional backup. That process will take until the 13th of December. Thank you for your patience.

I think it has nothing to do with bellazon, but with imagebam itself :/

18 hours ago, Candylicious. said:

On my phone every pages comes like this, this is the first time and wasn't a couple days ago? It's annoying, don't know if it's a BZ thing or me? But i think it definitly has something to do with the big commercial banner at the end at every page... Can this be fixed please ? :hehe:

image.png

Can you check now please?

Could there be a post introducing all the new features on the site and how to use them? :)

When I’m not logged in, I can’t see other members’ signatures.

I can’t see how many guests are viewing a model’s page, I can see only which members are viewing the page.

Is the largest signature size allowed bigger now than it was before the update?

Before the update we used to have the "load more topics/content" option. For instance, when you go in the fashion models subforum, you used to be able to load more topics on the same page. Now you have to open the 2nd page to see the next 25 model topics that were updated. That old feature would be nice imo.

13 hours ago, DeanVantis said:

Content I Follow is still not working properly for me, including proper sorting.:(

12 hours ago, Talisa said:

Same here.

2 hours ago, Syria said:

Before the update we used to have the "load more topics/content" option. For instance, when you go in the fashion models subforum, you used to be able to load more topics on the same page. Now you have to open the 2nd page to see the next 25 model topics that were updated. That old feature would be nice imo.

Screenshots please? Mine looks fine.

566d995b8a02c_ScreenShot2015-12-13at8.12

1 hour ago, Syria said:

@maddog107 Oh yes, the "load more activity" feature works in the "Activity" section.

I was just saying that there used to be such a function in the "Fashion Models" subforum as well but there isn't anymore.

Still not following, we are talking about the "old" BZ correct? There was a week or so when moving to the next page was handled by Ajax but because how Google doesnt allow it for AdSense we had to disable it. 

^ Ok this is what I'm talking about... (both pictures are from the new BZ)

We have it here, when you go to 'activity': 

Untitled.thumb.jpg.fca82625932eaa7aa8fc1

But we don't have it here, in the 'fashion models' section. I just think it would be easier to be able to load more topics from the bottom in the models subforum as well, like in the "activity" section pictured above. But it's no big deal.

Untitled2.thumb.jpg.3e2976279be0b91a87c9