Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

Since yesterday morning, the site has been down/painfully slow for me. I couldn't even access the site until the afternoon, and when it did come back the speeds just crawled. I thought it had resolved itself last night, but it's doing it again this morning and taking ages to load a page. The progress bar just crawls, on both mobile and desktop. 

1 hour ago, toodarnhot said:

Since yesterday morning, the site has been down/painfully slow for me. I couldn't even access the site until the afternoon, and when it did come back the speeds just crawled. I thought it had resolved itself last night, but it's doing it again this morning and taking ages to load a page. The progress bar just crawls, on both mobile and desktop. 

+1

3 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

+2

21 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

20 hours ago, Stormbringer said:

^ I has been really slow for me this morning too.

20 hours ago, Syria said:

very slow for me too

19 hours ago, Candylicious. said:

+1

19 hours ago, Candylicious. said:

+1

17 hours ago, Myfashexp said:

+2

Is it still slow? The machine went down 2 days ago and then it was running for a while on Nginx until that crashed and now its back to apache. Let me know. Thanks. 

6 hours ago, diamondtw said:

Hi, I was wondering how do you attach a Instagram post to a thread. Tried multiple ways but I didn't find how you guys do :/

Once you paste the instagram picture link, hit enter then it should be put into the post :) 

I haven't had any problems with the 'new' bz until now. The search function is just crap, sorry for saying it, but I can't even use it. Totally useless. I can't search the way I did in old times. Like looking for comments by authors. It wants a tag, without that I can't search. But this is just one thing. Sorry, I hate it, this is the only thing I think what I miss from old bellazon.

^ Somehow i agree :D I would say, more diplomaticaly, that it's actually not working...It's useless. 

If you want/need to find something specif, you won't find it...Faster to check every pages of the thread i think lol

On 1/14/2016 at 9:54 AM, Lyla said:

I haven't had any problems with the 'new' bz until now. The search function is just crap, sorry for saying it, but I can't even use it. Totally useless. I can't search the way I did in old times. Like looking for comments by authors. It wants a tag, without that I can't search. But this is just one thing. Sorry, I hate it, this is the only thing I think what I miss from old bellazon.

23 hours ago, jj3 said:

^ Somehow i agree :D I would say, more diplomaticaly, that it's actually not working...It's useless. 

If you want/need to find something specif, you won't find it...Faster to check every pages of the thread i think lol

Actually I think the search is much better, before if I just wanted to search for a thread title it was impossible and it would have no relevance, at least now it shows you the title with a higher priority instead of just the name in the post.

Anyways can you please give me an example of what you are looking for and I can take a look? Like post in X thread by Y person or something? 

Well :D i feel kinda sorry now, because, i just checked and it worked this time :p I was looking for old posts in Blanca Padilla thread, the "Free People" ones, and i found them now...So i guess it's true and it work...what can i say :D Though, impossible to find the posts called "VS"...I guess we can't find when it's only two letters right ?

5 hours ago, jj3 said:

Well :D i feel kinda sorry now, because, i just checked and it worked this time :p I was looking for old posts in Blanca Padilla thread, the "Free People" ones, and i found them now...So i guess it's true and it work...what can i say :D Though, impossible to find the posts called "VS"...I guess we can't find when it's only two letters right ?

3 letters is the min, default was 4 but i changed it to 3.