Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Syria said:

I can't see the colors and the text format options in the signature edit section anymore. Are they gone or is it just me? Can we have them back, please?

Can you try a different browser? I assume it has something to do with your cache

Pages load slowly for me; I suspect this is due in part to large files used by some members for their avatars and signatures.  Is there an option to view the forum without avatars and signatures?  Also, is there an option to disable streaming videos from loading?

5 minutes ago, LarryO said:

Pages load slowly for me; I suspect this is due in part to large files used by some members for their avatars and signatures.  Is there an option to view the forum without avatars and signatures?  Also, is there an option to disable streaming videos from loading?

You can turn off signatures loading in your settings. Go into the signature setting, and you should be able to toggle "view signatures." Don't think you can turn avatars off. 

10 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

You can turn off signatures loading in your settings. Go into the signature setting, and you should be able to toggle "view signatures." Don't think you can turn avatars off. 

notworthy.gif

Ok guys, I'm a little confused. Yesterday I wanted to edit a post in my model vogue covers thread - when I clicked on save, it said that I could not longer edit this post.

So far this has never happened before and it was a bad surprise to me.

What I have always loved about Bellazon (unless The Fashion Spot) was that you could always edit a post.

It's especially important to me in the Vogue thread because this way, I can just add new covers in my original post. It will get very messy and confusing if you have to write a new post for every single added cover...

I would LOVE if you could change it back to the way it was before.

1 hour ago, Squeege Beckenheim said:

Ok guys, I'm a little confused. Yesterday I wanted to edit a post in my model vogue covers thread - when I clicked on save, it said that I could not longer edit this post.

So far this has never happened before and it was a bad surprise to me.

What I have always loved about Bellazon (unless The Fashion Spot) was that you could always edit a post.

It's especially important to me in the Vogue thread because this way, I can just add new covers in my original post. It will get very messy and confusing if you have to write a new post for every single added cover...

I would LOVE if you could change it back to the way it was before.

Can you link us to the topic? The only reason you wouldnt be able to edit something is if that topic was locked for whatever reason. 

On 5/1/2016 at 9:26 PM, maddog107 said:

Can you try a different browser? I assume it has something to do with your cache

I can see them just fine in IE so the problem is at me I guess. But I've cleared the cache and I still can't see it in either chrome or firefox. This is what I see:

5.jpg

Hey! I can't reply with firefox since a week or so.  Any idea?

I click on the box, or the green button or quoting and nothing works.  

in the bar appears "#replyForm" but doesn't work

everything is ok with Chrome but I don't like it :/ 

2 hours ago, Topo Gigio said:

Hey! I can't reply with firefox since a week or so.  Any idea?

I click on the box, or the green button or quoting and nothing works.  

in the bar appears "#replyForm" but doesn't work

everything is ok with Chrome but I don't like it :/ 

Probably a cache issue as well. Can you try clearing the cache of FF? 

11 hours ago, Syria said:

I can see them just fine in IE so the problem is at me I guess. But I've cleared the cache and I still can't see it in either chrome or firefox. This is what I see:

5.jpg

I honestly dont know, I am using chrome and its working fine. I checked a regular user and its working fine as well. Are you sure you cleared all the cache?

6 hours ago, maddog107 said:

I honestly dont know, I am using chrome and its working fine. I checked a regular user and its working fine as well. Are you sure you cleared all the cache?

Yes I cleared it again but I still can't see those options, so idk. Thank you anyway!