Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

5 minutes ago, JazzyJas said:

I know right?! Whose to say we can't use them independently? :D 

You could use them on your own. That's what I have been doing. Uploading smilies I like onto imgur and saving the link so I could use them again later :smile:

3 hours ago, MauiKane said:

Awwwww...that's too bad.  They were good emojis, too...especially  QbEa5jG.gif

23 minutes ago, JazzyJas said:

I know right?! Whose to say we can't use them independently? :D 

16 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

You could use them on your own. That's what I have been doing. Uploading smilies I like onto imgur and saving the link so I could use them again later :smile:

In the next release of the board software it will have Emoji support (like on your phones) so you will have access to 1000+ emoji's, hopefully that is enough to convey whatever you are trying to say. 

On 5/4/2016 at 6:58 AM, Syria said:

I can see them just fine in IE so the problem is at me I guess. But I've cleared the cache and I still can't see it in either chrome or firefox. This is what I see:

5.jpg

Are you using a really small screen by any chance? can you try making the browser to occupy your full screen and refresh? Maybe thats whats causing it. Thanks. 

3 hours ago, maddog107 said:

Are you using a really small screen by any chance? can you try making the browser to occupy your full screen and refresh? Maybe thats whats causing it. Thanks. 

It wasn't working for me either, but as soon as I got on my desktop where the screen was larger/more stretched out they were back :smile::thumbsup: 

@Syria

The site has been displaying oddly on mobile for me. The sidebar doesn't slide out properly when I click on notifications. I have to zoom out on the page, and it still displays oddly. I'm not sure, but I think it might be tied to the mobile ads? I noticed it happening around the same time as the ads appeared. 

image.png

image.png

On 5/6/2016 at 0:45 AM, maddog107 said:

A simple ctrl- took care of the problem after all. Thank you for the assistance!

@katchitup thanks Kat!

On 5/7/2016 at 4:29 PM, toodarnhot said:

The site has been displaying oddly on mobile for me. The sidebar doesn't slide out properly when I click on notifications. I have to zoom out on the page, and it still displays oddly. I'm not sure, but I think it might be tied to the mobile ads? I noticed it happening around the same time as the ads appeared. 

image.png

image.png

On 5/8/2016 at 5:06 PM, Stormbringer said:

^ Same thing happens to me. 

Mobile ads have been disabled, it was just an experiment from google and it made $0.03, im rich :ddr:

10 minutes ago, maddog107 said:

Mobile ads have been disabled, it was just an experiment from google and it made $0.03, im rich :ddr:

Share the wealth. :p 

Unfortunately it didn't fix the problem. D: 

EDIT: I still see an ad, that's definitely stretching the page. 

image.png image.png

image.png

34 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Share the wealth. :p 

Unfortunately it didn't fix the problem. D: 

EDIT: I still see an ad, that's definitely stretching the page. 

image.png image.png

image.png

32 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

:rofl: 

^ Yes, I confirm I'm still seeing an ad too.

Ah that ad, sorry I cant remove it right now, its used for some testing with a 3rd party, ill remove it soon once they fix the issue :sad:

4 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

Why does this site go offline for about 5 minutes at the same time everyday?

I'm just curious.

There is a backup job that backs up the DB and even though I 'nice' it, it still slows the forum down to a crawl. It use to happen at 1am PST but occasionally it will trigger my monitoring and wake me up with an alert, so I moved it to noon. I need to get a better way of doing backups but for now the 5min outage is there. 

Hi @maddog107 :hi_wft:

I have problems with making posts or editing them.

Sometimes I have to try two or even more times to create one post. It doesn't matter if the picture is big or small. The message "saving" displays for hours :sad: and when I:

- refresh the site (many times)
- close the browser
- log out from Bellazon

still there is no post. Or when I created one - the situation repeats when I want to edit it and add more pictures. 

M.png

Bellazon is the only site that makes troubles for me. I had few situations that my post appeared after 15 minutes but when I logged in on Bellazon again  I wasn't able to see it ( I only saw post made by previous user) so I made another and then "bang" - two identical posts. So I tried to delete the content of the second one (and replace it with new pictures or videos ) but at the same time pictures from the first post start to disappear.  

I don't have problems with posting text messages or YT videos. 

On 5/18/2016 at 0:48 PM, Ewciolina said:

Hi @maddog107 :hi_wft:

I have problems with making posts or editing them.

Sometimes I have to try two or even more times to create one post. It doesn't matter if the picture is big or small. The message "saving" displays for hours :sad: and when I:

- refresh the site (many times)
- close the browser
- log out from Bellazon

still there is no post. Or when I created one - the situation repeats when I want to edit it and add more pictures. 

M.png

Bellazon is the only site that makes troubles for me. I had few situations that my post appeared after 15 minutes but when I logged in on Bellazon again  I wasn't able to see it ( I only saw post made by previous user) so I made another and then "bang" - two identical posts. So I tried to delete the content of the second one (and replace it with new pictures or videos ) but at the same time pictures from the first post start to disappear.  

I don't have problems with posting text messages or YT videos. 

Hmm strange, does it happen at all times of the day? Is BZ pretty fast or slow just to browse around?