Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

I can't see my signature

I have tried 5 different images hosts & My signature stay invisible. It appears for about 1 or 2 seconds and then it's gone.

It does it also on this post, i have posted my signature along with this post and as you can see... you can't see it!

signature is supposed to be here >> 160201034633474054.gif

but once I post here or save on my setting it shows few seconds and then it's gone, even the code is gone.

oh and the BZ upload is not working too. I t just show a tiny square  where the signature is supposed to be

Sans titre 11.bmp

figured it out

On 2/4/2016 at 10:20 AM, Syria said:

@maddog107 it's definitely better now, thank you!

Here's one problem that occurs when embedding twitter or facebook videos. I know this doesn't happen just for me, I've seen other members having this issue, so I guess it's a general thing. But it doesn't always happen, it's just random. Sometimes if you refresh the page, the post will look ok. Other times a refresh doesn't change anything. Editing the post and embedding the video again doesn't help either.

1.thumb.jpg.968f4f8ca6a334439f64cb694516 sometimes looks like this 2.thumb.jpg.7be92961de616413ceefd90a19c0

Another example -- 3.thumb.jpg.bb39c0b8b08d0abfc50ac5901192 -- 4.thumb.jpg.53e942f997aaeec1b71be9789a21

can you link me to a post? Thanks