Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

No...just look at the pictures. If Stella Is 5'10-11 so Is Sara lol and she clearly Isn't, the difference Is that Sara have always been very open about It :idk:  Next VSFS when we probably will have lots of group pictures of the angels, you'll see I'm right... 

Lmao Stella is 5'11 and I'm married to Sean O'Pry.

post-61717-0-1446078724-34458_thumb.jpg

Stella is in heels, and Barbara is in flip flops and she's still taller, and Barbara is around 5'10/11.

Stella's agency doesn't even list her that tall. They have 5'9.5, which really means 5'9 or less.

Who the hell cares how tall are they? I think it's even a stupid fact for vs to point. Since when being 5'7, 5'8 is a flaw? These girls are good models and stunning girls on their own. In my opinion it even makes them more special that they got so far without having the standard high fashion requires height. It's like ur looking to put them down and point oh they are super short so they suck. Whatever height they are really doesn't matter. And btw 5'7 is above the average height of a women. So they are not short.

Fashion industry is full of prejudice and all kinds of stereotypes. 

People lie about their age, height, change their names...

Don't know how and why it started but it is what it is.

Karlie on the other hand, everyone is trying to make her shorter. :D

^ I do agree with you... Sara Is an amazing model, she photographs and walks as good as a taller model. Stella's also amazing at catalog even though I don't like her walk. Lily has a lot of charisma.. And I'm definitely happy there are more and more shorter girls taking the industry since Kate Moss, who Is a legend (and who's actually the model Sara always says she looks up to). Cara Delevigne, Barbara Palvin like them or not the girls did amazing in this industry with their height. It's just sad that all this girls still have to lie because of this industry stereotype.That's another thing I adore about Sara, she's so open about It, she's like f*** It, I won't lie about my height, I'll just prove to the client I can do the job as good as a tall model. I do think that's the spirit and I do hope the industry keeps walking in that direction...

^ I do agree with you... Sara Is an amazing model, she photographs and walks as good as a taller model. Stella's also amazing at catalog even though I don't like her walk. Lily has a lot of charisma.. And I'm definitely happy there are more and more shorter girls taking the industry since Kate Moss, who Is a legend (and who's actually the model Sara always says she looks up to). Cara Delevigne, Barbara Palvin like them or not the girls did amazing in this industry with their height. It's just sad that all this girls still have to lie because of this industry stereotype.That's another thing I adore about Sara, she's so open about It, she's like f*** It, I won't lie about my height, I'll just prove to the client I can do the job as good as a tall model. I do think that's the spirit and I do hope the industry keeps walking in that direction...

Which is why she Got herself listed taller than she actually is :D

Which is why she Got herself listed taller than she actually is :D

That's on VS, not on her... What I meant Is that in interviews, twitter she's always open about It.

I noticed on Lais' page, they listed her as 6'1". In Karlie territory.  I always saw things where she was like 5'10" or 5'11".  Not that it really matters, I just find it funny.  Like in Hollywood, all the male actors are 6'1" to 6'2".  Like good ol' Tom Cruise is 6'!
Yeah right....

It's all illusions.

I have a hard time believing that Lais is 6'1". I've seen her in person and she's not THAT tall. She's pretty regular model height, maybe slightly on the taller side (I'd say around 5'10" to 5'11").

Jasmine confirmed herself via Instagram that she is 5'10" (which makes the VSAllAccess height of 5'9" total bullshit). According to VSAllAccess, Sara is the same height as Jasmine haha

I can testify that Sara is a shorty. She's definitely around 5'7", give or take an inch. Props to her for her honesty even if agencies/clients lie about it.

Stella is also not very tall. The first time I saw her in person I was shocked at how tiny she was (height and thinness lol).

I think it also depends on the legs. I mean, you can see that Sara is this cute "tiny" (for a model) girl, and I think she's about Candice's height but for example Candice has really long legs that make her looks like she's taller than she is. :idk:

Lais definitely is one of the taller girls, Karlie can't be that taller than her. She's up there with them Karlie and Toni. And yea Candice isn't that tall but just like Megan Fox, because they have lanky limbs, they appear taller.

Tbh, clothes do look better on taller models, they showcase them more brilliantly. Think Magdalena in a couture floor length gown. Someone like Sara can't hold a candle to that. And Karolina in the footwear campaign, she served some major legs so much that, the she sold me the shoes.

Stella can't be more than 5'8

Karlie, and Toni (6'3'' confirmed)are in the same area I believe.  Gab's personal account actually conflict with what I saw from having done with my Lais full review.  I had thought that 6', 6'1'' is around where it is.  Monika Jac is also very tall, but slightly shorter than Karlie/Toni.  Those that have done a lot of FW/HF runway are generally around 5'10'' or higher due to the standardizations.

Martha hunt and Romee  has seemed around 5' 11''-6' which is around right I believe.

Candice/Lily/Elsa/Ale are around 5'9''-5'10'' ish I believe.

Stella has the proportions of someone who's 5'10''-5'11'', including long legs.  This fooled me.  It looks like she is in fact shorter but actually especially delicate even in the company of the delicate, which makes her look taller in photography.  Sara S. is definitely on the short side of a model, around 5' 8''.

I do accept the possibility that I may be fooled by others besides Stella; its is hard to tell as those that make it in the modeling world have proportions that make them look taller than they are.

Lais contribution 1-3:http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/44606-cult-icons-junkyard/page-21#entry3288525

post-40981-0-1446078728-08893_thumb.jpgpost-40981-0-1446078728-12142_thumb.jpgpost-40981-0-1446078728-16556_thumb.jpgpost-40981-0-1446078728-18825_thumb.jpg

post-40981-0-1446078728-20914_thumb.jpg

(one can never get enough Lais..)

I bet Stella is cringing somewhere after seeing that VS used one of the only pictures in existence of her smiling on VSAllAccess.

What's even worse is that barely half of the girls have a pic where they smile. VS truly hates her.

From Taylor's thread via TMZ:

The youngest and newest Angel, Taylor Hill has reportedly bought herself a brand new N14 million ($70K) custom Black Edition Range Rover Evoque. The 19-year-old has been walking the runway for just five years before recently signing her multimillion dollar deal with the world class lingerie brand.

Multimillion dollar deal? I highly doubt it.