Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Do these models even get "vacation time"? I thought they just don't take jobs when they want to be on vacation.

That Taylor Seift video made me cringe. You can so tell she thinks she's really hot.

Does VS let models know when the images they shot for will be released or do they only provide their image and that's it?

I had a model DM me a screen shot today, of a photo I shared, asking me if I had gotten the photo from a VS catalog.

^ :rofl: :rofl:

Sounds like they don't let them know if a model was DMing you. Maybe their contract girls? Unless she was one.

BTW Bryan, Lily answered a question you submitted to her (probably at the beginning of the year) in some Proactiv video.

. You can so tell she thinks she's really hot.

She is hot.

Girlfriend has no ass. Or titties for that matter. And she looks way into herself, it's very unbecoming.

She has annoying personality, I agree but the girl is hot 100%.

That's just like someone going into Models subforum and claiming some of those girls are ugly. Nope. They are all hotties.

And Taylor Swift is a hot chick. Anyone claiming otherwise is just plain hating.

^ :rofl: :rofl:

Sounds like they don't let them know if a model was DMing you. Maybe their contract girls? Unless she was one.

BTW Bryan, Lily answered a question you submitted to her (probably at the beginning of the year) in some Proactiv video.

omg! I had completely forgotten about that. I sent my question(s) months ago.

I just saw the video :chicken: thanks for letting me know :flower:

She is hot.

Girlfriend has no ass. Or titties for that matter. And she looks way into herself, it's very unbecoming.

That's just like someone going into Models subforum and claiming some of those girls are ugly. Nope. They are all hotties.

And Taylor Swift is a hot chick. Anyone claiming otherwise is just plain hating.

beauty is in the eye of the beholder, for me she's not hot and i'm not hating..she's not ugly but she's just a plain jane

She is hot.

beauty is in the eye of the beholder, for me she's not hot and i'm not hating..she's not ugly but she's just a plain jane

Plain Jane doesn't look like this:

post-84741-0-1446078737-08112_thumb.jpg

So yeah, you hatin'.