Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I want Taylor back just to see you all suffer tbh. :rofl:

Also I was listening to the radio the other day, and this came on. I think VS should capitalize on it immediately.

TBH, if Lindsay and Doutzen aren't back and Taylor is in, I might just skip the show. Then again I do like women in lingerie.

It's going to be Taylor Swift + Adam Levine.

Ā 

As long as someone brings bags of sugar to toss at the latter I'll be okay with it.

Ā 

It's too bad Karlie didn't stick around, they probably would have given her the FB as long as she got Taylor to agree to perform again.

I think Lily was the one who got her to perform, though maybe that was just the 1st time, and Lily was also the one who got them to switch the order of the segments so she was opening a segment Taylor was singing in. Karlie was just the one getting runway lessons from Taylor on camera.

I can actually see Karlie coming back just for the show. She hasn't any contract with swimwear-lingerie companies for now so she might want to do it. But please leave Taylor at home :girlbanghead:

Ā 

She doesn't really have a body (or appeal) for that market. Karlie will always be a HF model. Plus, she's going to school, I highly doubt she'll ever again work for VS.

Is it really a possibility that Taylor could be back?! I sure hope not. 3 years is definitely overkill, and I'm sure even VS knows that. Plus, Taylor won't have a new album out or anything (to my knowledge at least) so she wouldn't have any new material to sing.

If anyone should come back, it should be badgalriri. She was PERFECT in the 2012 show and fits the VS vibe so well. She makes them sexier.

Although I really want to FINALLY see BeyoncƩ perform at the show. I remember so many angels saying that they would love to see BeyoncƩ perform. Imagine what a show it would be!

Taylor's tour schedule allows for her to be there should they ask her to be. It wouldn't surprise me at all if they wanted her back for a third time. Rihanna would be perfect, I loved her energy in 2012. Beyonce would also be amazing.

Victoriaā€™s Secrets have announced that its 20th Anniversary fashion show will be held in New York City.Ā 

Victoriaā€™s Secret 20th Anniversary Fashion show to be held in New York

Ā 

Victoriaā€™s Secrets have announced that its 20th Anniversary fashion show will be held in New York City. New York City was the place where the first even Victoriaā€™s Secret Fashion Show was held in 1995.

After crossing the pond for the London 2014 Victoriaā€™s Secrets Fashion Show, the angels will be back in the original home town for 2015. With 10 new angels announced, including our very own British supermodel Stella Maxwell as well as the 20th anniversary, expect

Taylor's tour schedule allows for her to be there should they ask her to be. It wouldn't surprise me at all if they wanted her back for a third time. Rihanna would be perfect, I loved her energy in 2012. Beyonce would also be amazing.

Rihanna is flopping hard right now though and Beyonce doesn't really have anything to promote at the moment. Besides Tidal, which, well...

On another note, VSAA has added tags for "The Newest Angels", they're still kind of glitchy, though.