Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

post-61956-0-1446078734-16064_thumb.jpg
Fom a small underwear presentation in New York in 1995, to the world's biggest fashion extravaganza with a multi-million-dollar budget, the Victoria's Secret show has undergone a transformation over the past 19 years that most designer brands would be proud of.

Despite its humble beginnings - or not so humble, it did start in New York's Plaza Hotel - the show always attracted the biggest model names of the day, which has created an impressive "who's who" of models through the ages in its archive.From Stephanie Seymour in red rose petals to Naomi Campbell dressed as a boxer (really), and from a fresh-faced Miranda Kerr to several surprise actress additions - the line-up through the ages is truly something to behold. Feast your eyes on the wonder that is Victoria's Secret.

I would love Tove Lo. I could see the Weeknd maybe working for the show too.

I was just looking through the VS instagram, and they haven't posted about Kate or Taylor since the New Angels shoot a month ago. I know neither of the girls have worked much with them yet, and probably don't have the images, but they've been reposting personal pictures of the other Angels as well. :ninja: If I'm remembering correctly, Taylor and Kate have only shot once each since the group Angel shoot?

I don't think so. Elsa, Martha and Stella seem to have been used the most since the announcement (do I sense a pattern...). Then Lais, Jasmine, Romee, Jac and Sara with Taylor and Kate bringing up the caboose. For the vets, Candice has shot the most followed by Behati and then Lily. Adriana and Alessandra not shooting for anything minor isn't new so they don't count as far as this goes.

Taylor has been out of town for two weeks. First with her birthday celebration, then going to Rome with the boyfriend, then she went to Cannes for Fendi and VS and now she's back on vacation.  Maybe she's trying use up her yearly vacation time before going back to work?

I don't think so. Elsa, Martha and Stella seem to have been used the most since the announcement (do I sense a pattern...). Then Lais, Jasmine, Romee, Jac and Sara with Taylor and Kate bringing up the caboose. For the vets, Candice has shot the most followed by Behati and then Lily. Adriana and Alessandra not shooting for anything minor isn't new so they don't count as far as this goes.

Well, it's nothing new. Last year they added Martha, Elsa, Jasmine, Stella & Lais (+ Lindsay & Doutzen) to the credits, so it was obvious they'd get the most work, although they seem to have kind of moved on from Lais so I was surprised she was one of their new Angels. Sara & Jac have always played second fiddle and they've just started pushing Romee. Why they got Taylor out of PINK and signed Kate at all is beyond me.