Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

There's a ton of comments calling her anorexic and saying how unhealthy she looks. And of course people are attacking each other and debating in comments too.

People use the internet as a mask to offend and hurt other people without consequences over them, and get offended when someone else asks them to be respectfull on their comments, saying thinks as "who asked you?" "shut up, nobody is asking your opinion" "I have the right to say what I want", and then the war starts. That's a story of everyday. I just hope VS people and models don't read those comments, seriously.

People seem to forget that they still look like assholes regardless of it being 'just their opinion' and even though it's the Internet and there's that whole freedom of speech thing going on, they should learn to put a cork in it sometimes.

That being said, not sure why they're choosing that picture of all pictures for this debate. Lily looks fine.

Really? If so, they would have chose Gigi or something... Sara Isn't even one of the girls they promote the most. But yeah.. whatever.

About maxim... actually I do. In some years, who knows? The girl Is getting popular on her owe. She's sexy as hell. Her GQ Portugal (from years ago) and her GQ Mexico were amazing... she just shot another one recently. Her Lui story was also gorgeous. She was the face of probably the biggest bikini European brand for 4 straight years. She's an angel now. She's also a sport illustrated girl. She definitely knows how to work the sexy market lmao. So why not maxim one day? You may not like her... but she clearly has something that lots of people fancy 

Well I agree with you about the Kelly situation... 

But MJ choosing Sara dosn't even make sence. Actually, Sara winning was the logic thing. She was by far the girl with the biggest following base back at the time. Gigi Is very popular now, but at the time of the voting she wasn't that popular, and Sara had like almost the double of Gigi's followers. So... 

Voting or no. of followers dont have much to do with it. Its just MJ and her whims :p

In case of legit voting it would have been an easy win for Emrata or Gigi :idk:  Its kinda embarrassing having to say something so obvious

Anyway, this is not the SI thread so...

DOnt be ridiculous! I was only talking in the context of  Maxim rankings  so it was bound to run into whose hotter in what way.

TS may not be the most deserving winner but I cannot see why any Sara Sampaio fans would find a problem with that

Is there a difference between what actually makes it into Maxim magazine itself and the fan voted rankings?  :blink:

ETA: Stella shot for swim today and they've wrapped the shoot. So the final list is...

Shot in T&C:
Josephine
Elsa
Jac
Kelly
Vita
Jasmine
Lais
Candice
Stella

Is there a difference between what actually makes it into Maxim magazine itself and the fan voted rankings?  :blink:

ETA: Stella shot for swim today and they've wrapped the shoot. So the final list is...

Shot in T&C:
Josephine
Elsa
Jac
Kelly
Vita
Jasmine
Lais
Candice
Stella

Interesting that Bee wasn't there, I mean, she has got A LOT of Swim covers this year... I thought she would be there.