Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

So whats going on with Karlie and VS? She was the only angel who didn't shoot for the swim special.

I feel like they're fazing her out. Karlie seems to be working with Loreal all the time now, and apparently she just enrolled in NYU full time as well.

Karlie never talks about VS. Even before the VSFS she was posting more about Nike and L'oréal while everyone else were obsessing over #trainlikeanangel and what not. Imo it indicates that she already knew she was on her way out. It's not a big loss for VS nor for Karlie herself really.

^ It's not a loss for VS at all, if they decided to cut her or not to offer more money it's because she wasn't a big draw to the brand and wasn't selling. She was never a customer favorite and while I adore her, the reality is that the reaction to her was vastly negative. When VS really wants a models they'll offer more money or find a way to make her stay, if they are letting Karlie go it's because they don't give a fuck, they had footage of her for Valentine's Day and decided not to use it and promote Nadine & Stella instead.

I've been saying this for months now, VS is giving Karlie the Chanel treatment, I'll be surprised if she even walks this year and if she does it'll be a la Chanel 2011 .

No. What I meant is that she left in 2000 and then came back for the 2002 commercial. So she's a lying liar who lies, lyingly.

Damn! I had to go to my million files to find that pic!

post-19830-0-86288500-1424367125_thumb.j

at the end of 2001 for VS (fall catalog, but not sure)

So no, not a liar who lies and blah blah!

If anything its Karlie who is leaving VS behind, not the other way around. VS would love to have her, especially now how popular Karlie has become with being Taylor's "BFF" and all. But its Karlie who does not need VS anymore. VS seemed like a stepping stone for her and she seems to be moving on. She is not like those angels whose career depends on VS. She has established herself quite well in the US media as well. No need for VS anymore.

It looks like stage fright!

Yeah, my friend and I watched the BTS together and we both thought Stella looked super awkward. She doesn't seem comfortable with the other girls.

I must insist, Jac looks so GORGEOUS  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Oh yeah, indeed.  <3

If anything its Karlie who is leaving VS behind, not the other way around. VS would love to have her, especially now how popular Karlie has become with being Taylor's "BFF" and all. But its Karlie who does not need VS anymore. VS seemed like a stepping stone for her and she seems to be moving on. She is not like those angels whose career depends on VS. She has established herself quite well in the US media as well. No need for VS anymore.

+1