Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I totally agree with Clauds and foorur, but I have to say I quite enjoyed all the other comments as well, because they all carry a valuable message.

From my personal experience everything starts in the family - as for the self esteem and body image - I´ve always been into models and fashion world, but I never even tried to take on some diet regime and never hated my body for not being perfect. As every woman I´m aware there are parts of me I like and parts I do not, and I consider that totally normal. I never had a distorted view of my body. I try to be healthy and fit because I naturally love hiking and walking and feeling good in my skin, but I´m also no model and do not look like one.

On the other hand, a friend of mine has always had issues with her body that ended in anorexia - but what she really strived for was attention of her family, not trying to look like a model.

Clauds is right, people will always tell you you are "too something" (too skinny, too fat, too curvy, too whatever) but in the end it´s you and your life and you are the one that has to value yourself and respect yourself because no other fucking way other people will respect you if you yourself do not.

Heck, we, the model lovers and fans should know it the best, actually - how many times have we thought "why does he/she not like my model? She is SO PERFECT!" :laugh: and yet there are many others that will NOT find our fav that perfect :)

You speak the truth.

I´m programmed to :chicken:

One of my new :heart: 's is doing test shooting for VS PINK: Jessica Morrow

These pictures are actually from a mock VS PINK inspired shoot by Jared Thomas Kocka. He's an LA based photographer who's shot very popular sets with almost every big name, insta model in LA. This shoot in particular actually has no real affiliation with the PINK name or brand but I have to admit, if you look at some of the pictures, there a lot better than a lot of the stuff VS is releasing.