Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

make%20it%20clap.gifmake%20it%20clap.gif

I'm glad the focus has been spread equally on Angels and non Angels. Especially Lais, Jasmine & Joan.

totally agree with y'all here.  They ALL looked fantastic!

Am I the only one who felt slighted at the SB ad? I liked the hype one much better, where they're playing football.

I'm glad the focus has been spread equally on Angels and non Angels. Especially Lais, Jasmine & Joan.

Am I the only one who felt slighted at the SB ad? I liked the hype one much better, where they're playing football.

gosh Martha and stella are sooooo boring 

Laetitia Casta the rebel! :rofl:

http://www.glamourmagazine.co.uk/news/fashion/2015/02/16/laetitia-casta-model-actress-cointreau-ambassador-interview-victorias-secret

Laetitia Casta: The supermodel who rebelled against Victoria Secret

That will be so funny to listen Candice saying in an interview  "No my dream gift is not VS lingerie & don't even think about offer me their perfume for Valentine day" :shifty: #formattedmodels

Meh. I get having your own opinion,but if you are making millions to sell a product I can see the company wanting you to at least pretend to want said product in the video clips they are paying you to be in.

You are right - well a model can also sometimes say whatever she wants when she is not promoting a brand- but I think it's great a model can say "fuck you" to VS and have zero negative repercussion on her career.   And, oh well Laetitia, was always a free electron in the fashion world and she is was one of the few to do what she wanted to do and not what the brand -any brand not only VS- wanted her to do.

Piece of meat with VS not with the entire fashion world. She stopped to work for them to be in agreement with herself. And to be perfectly honest, I would have loved her to stay 1 or 2 more years with VS.

Wow, this is an example of one of those models who don't know how good they have it careerwise. I get that she doesn't want to be seen as piece of meat, but then why be a model or an actress? Oh yeah right, regular jobs don't pay as well as what she's used to.

She said in a interview she was lucky to be "pretty" enough to be a model at 15 because she had no clue what she wanted to do as a job (she hated school) And as far as I am concerned, a sexy naughty librarian would have been a great job for her :Angel: with the glasses and all post-19830-0-1446078112-55319_thumb.gif

gosh Martha and stella are sooooo boring 

yes stella and martha sooooooooooooooooooooooo boring