Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Can they finally update VSAA and get Karlie, Lindsay and Doutzen out of there? 

I really hope they sign a WOC (or more than one but that'll never happen) now that they've cleared out so many spots. Out of the girls they've been working with, Jasmine is honestly my first choice. Lais is beautiful, but doesn't have the personality imo. I wished they'd use Jourdan Dunn more, but they seem to only give her boring clothing shoots but she would be an amazing Angel. 

To be fair for those PINK shoots they always have the girls do does dumb faces. They made Magda, Elsa, Behati all those girls do the stupid hair pull gasp face, the jaw looking like it was broken face and and the mouth closed surprised face with a superman stance. I don't think the poses are Rachel's fault but I do agree Gigi would be better and a bigger attraction then Rachel.

^ Actually if things keep going this way in three years Rachel could get promoted to Angel, I agree she needs to go. She's a pretty girl but that's it, Gigi would be better for the job so I'm glad they are using her for the event. Or Taylor Hill, I'm happy with either of them

Can they finally update VSAA and get Karlie, Lindsay and Doutzen out of there? 

I really hope they sign a WOC (or more than one but that'll never happen) now that they've cleared out so many spots. Out of the girls they've been working with, Jasmine is honestly my first choice. Lais is beautiful, but doesn't have the personality imo. I wished they'd use Jourdan Dunn more, but they seem to only give her boring clothing shoots but she would be an amazing Angel. 

100% Accurate.

Jourdann would be simply perfect as an Angel.

Sucks about Karlie but her career continues to sky rocket so it's all good for her. I remember also when they were originally signing her she was very hesitant about the contract and exclusivity to VS so I think her and VS made a deal for a shorter VS contract. She didn't do too much VS work really. She showed up in a few commercials and walked the show but still got the Angel title. So it's a win win. She wanted to be an Angel for a bit and VS wanted her. It's very interesting now. In the last year 3 girls have left/been dropped. And two were big names. VS are definitely looking for their next girl. I think for now Adriana, Alessandra, Behati, Candice and Lily are going nowhere.

Clauds should be BZ's new official clayrvoiant or something  :rofl: 

Anyway, I'm happy about Karlie and I'm happy about Gigi, she or Taylor should be the new Pink girl, as you guys already said Rachel is pretty but that's it. And now they have 6 angels right? Counting Elsa as well. Since I'm pretty sure they won't stick to this number for long, besides Jac (but I'm biased since she's one of my fav) I'm not sure who I want as an Angel. Jasmine I think would be good, I already lost hope for Lais, for the others I'll judge after the special next week