Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

IF I could get a lineup mixing the models I think suit VS the best ... 

Elsa Hosk, Nina Agdal, Sara Sampaio, Emily Didonato, Jourdan Dunn, Alexandria Morgan & Gigi Hadid. That's it, nothing else needed, I would fire every single of the current Angels except Elsa and make a new group. 

Still waiting for VS to recognize Alena Blohm a little bit more smh. 

Girl has me reminiscent of 90's Supers and VS greats. Like a child of Natasha Poly, Jessica Hart, and Claudia Schiffer   :heart: Would love to see her work with VS more.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

post-42953-0-1446078132-16008_thumb.jpg post-42953-0-1446078132-18884_thumb.jpgpost-42953-0-1446078132-22265_thumb.jpg post-42953-0-1446078132-24994_thumb.jpg

I think there are girls that would work out there; VS is just not picking them. IDK they need to either pay up and get the best girls or find an interesting new group cause the new ones aren't cutting it. None of them are getting particularly strong responses and VS must know it or they probably would've signed them already.

Unless they have already made moves and the '11 angels' line in the promo is actually serious... hope not bc some of those choices :ninja:

I agree. I may be in the minority, but I think women like Nina Agdal, Irina Shayk, Joan Smalls, Jourdan Dunn, Gigi Hadid, and dare I say it....Chrissy Teigen would help give VS that much needed 'punch'. The line up right now is SO stale. Back in 2004 we had Tyra, Gisele, Heidi, Adriana, KK. Now we are between models like Josephine Skriver and Martha Hunt. Umm......

You dare!  CHRISSY????? :o

post-87593-0-1446078135-8475_thumb.gif

That's my main peeve with VS right now: too many blondes (fine now they're less with Doutzen, Lindsay and Karlie now gone). Elsa and Candice are blonde bombshells there's no denying that, but then they add Stella, Martha and Rachel who aren't that stunning or interesting personality-wise. Their personalities are a major factor. I understand why people are more drawn to SI girls: they don't really have to promote a product besides the mag, therefore their personalities tend to shine a bit more than the VS Angels who sound like robots.

Who I would add to VS:

Alexandria Morgan (perfect American girl-next door who loves sports and goofy stuff),

Irina Sharipova (sexy Russian with an artistic side, also very ethnically ambiguous),

Jourdan Dunn (British It girl with great personality and strong media presence)

Rose Bertram (great body and face, awesome energy) as the main PINK girl.

Blanca Padilla (European elegance, also Hispanic and very popular with Spanish-speaking audiences).

Edited by foofur16

I really can't blame them about the kind of girls they have been selecting. They are unfortunately what the fashion industry is offering. And VS though not high fashion works with fashion girls for the most part even from day one.

this bland trend started when the industry thought it was time for a change because models were literally taking over the industry (telling designers how many outfits they were going to wear in a show, or choosing which model they wanted to do an ad campaign with). From what I gather the supermodels takeover was really happening, they started becoming the voices of the industry with so much power commanded.

Then the industry people turned the tables. Prada did a show where all the girls looked like clones. All bland as sin, so people would focus more on the clothes than the girls wearing them. Then everyone followed suit. That was how the era of the glamazon died.

Models are lucky now they have social media to brand themselves, I mean, it's not possible to not recognize Karlie or Jourdan on a runway or a magazine cover. Though most of them a still bland, some of them successfully stood out of the crowd?

I know this is arguable, but VS is only working with girls agencies have to offer, and they just want to work with the best models.

With Karlie officially gone, does it mean the FB is probably between Behati and Lily? I know it's only February but they do shoot for it in July, right?

Why would that be the case? It could be Candice, or someone completely elsa.

Lol.

Anyway, VS has been on Adam Levine's d**k for years while all Kings Of Leon have gotten is the right to been see clapping while Lily is walking and check out other girls in their undies.

With Karlie officially gone, does it mean the FB is probably between Behati and Lily? I know it's only February but they do shoot for it in July, right?

Why would that be the case? It could be Candice, or someone completely elsa.

Lol.

Anyway, VS has been on Adam Levine's d**k for years while all Kings Of Leon have gotten is the right to been see clapping while Lily is walking and check out other girls in their undies.

Thankfully Caleb isn't a showboater like Adam and he acts like a human being at the events.

^ Pretty much.

I feel like Caleb & the rest of KOL would rather shoot themselves than do the whole VS circus, they did just the SI launch but it was a private event. 

Thank God musicians like Caleb still exist. If Adami/Behati doesn't end in a few months, I'm pretty sure the FB is hers. And Lily looks amazing in that video, like damn.

Still waiting for VS to recognize Alena Blohm a little bit more smh. 

^ I agree 100% Alena is a great model and even when she did work with VS mostly it was that plain white background she would kill in their actual location shoots. She has such a beautiful face too I hope she has a big year this year and VS starts working with her again.

Yeah I don't see KOL ever agreeing to perform at VSFS, SI was different as it was in their hometown and at an actual performance hall. VS may have offered them a spot back in 2009 or 2010, who knows. And Lily looks amazing in that commercial!

I agree with the opinion/speculation that Behati will get the FB this year and Maroon 5 will perform (ugh). Behati and Adam have said they both want to start a family soon so if she does get it, it would be a nice "send off" for her while she takes that year off or whatever.

What kind of hinting? I'd be shocked if they signed Sara, less shocked about Jasmine since she's doing that event with Lily next week.