Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

16 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

Her boobs o.o  

Also,  maybe I've never noticed this before... but when she makes this face she looks like a Golden Retriever who's confused by something... .

Poor girl! She should have consulted Ale's surgeon instead :(

1 hour ago, Larek said:

Might be a very stupid question but, why do models attend the Cannes film festival? Is it to promote a brand or is it because they are looking for roles? Or something else?

I saw that #BodyByIza is there too.

If I'm not mistaken, a few are invited by either designers or jewelers? Also some attend the amFAR gala and a few other events.

I think VS not doing a show this year and doing another AAA would be a great idea, cut some girls and use this as an aopportunity to promote and introduce your audience to the 10 girls you signed and actually are the future of the brand. IIRC in the tv special from the time, it was said that the AAA tour was the moment when Adriana became a hit because people who met her loved her, they should do the same now and maybe find their next big star. Do a tour, then air a tv special about it on E! or Vh1 and that's it, then 2020 comes and you'll have a bigger, more solid fanbase again :idk: 

Also the Mother's Day post was odd to me because they didn't congratulate two of the Angels who actually are moms :rofl:

Thank you for the pictures @Prettyphile!!!  Do you have to pay for those pictures? I thought I remembered reading on here that you had to have an account or something and I thought you had to pay for that. Either way, I appreciate it. 

and LOL at the Golden Retriever comparison. :rofl:

Normally I think Romee looks really pretty (albeit stoned and sleepy), but I don't liker her dress, hair, or makeup. Not a fan of any of it and she has looked much before. 

I think Isabel has a weird face so I've never liked her, but her dress is ugly too.

Alessandra's dress is just as ugly. wtf is up with all these weird ass dresses? She looks better facially than she has been recently. She had been looking too hard and...well I'll keep my comments to myself about that....

Why does Romee's right boob look like a mushy softball and the left one look flat? Is it just me seeing the difference?

I'm just full of negativity today. oh well lol

1 hour ago, bump said:

Why does Romee's right boob look like a mushy softball and the left one look flat? Is it just me seeing the difference?

Nah, sis, we all do. And one of her boobs is looking to the left and the other to the right. Seriously, she should had gone to Jo's surgeon instead of whoever she went to.

1 minute ago, medicenevs said:

Nah, sis, we all do. And one of her boobs is looking to the left and the other to the right. Seriously, she should had gone to Jo's surgeon instead of whoever she went to.

lol good to know I'm not seeing things. 

It's such a same that her boobs don't match the rest of her. The rest of her looks sooo good....the boobs....ew...

and LOL at them looking different directions. her surgeon really did do a terrible job. 

1 hour ago, bump said:

Thank you for the pictures @Prettyphile!!! 

You're welcome :) 

1 hour ago, bump said:

Do you have to pay for those pictures? I thought I remembered reading on here that you had to have an account or something and I thought you had to pay for that.

Depends on the agency. Sometimes we have to buy (at a reduced cost rate this is due to having a special media account/login), sometimes we have to buy access to the accounts for a couple of hundred dollars an account. When Getty did the great "purge" they completely changed their coding so that if you attempt a "trick" or bypass the watermark the coding automatically changes making it damn near impossible to figure out the root of the coding. Getty then had thousands of Social Media accounts banned who had access to ftp logins/tricks and then completely revamped their base coding to make it nearly impossible to find a backdoor exploit. Getty and Wireimage were the main sources of bringing pictures to Social Media/Fan accounts, and after the purge basically you needed to pay money and pray your login works longer than a couple of months, and take in mind if you do massive downloading of pictures each week like a couple of us do, that's a SURE fire way of getting banned within a month, or you need to pay a script kiddie and or hacker, or you need to have someone  with the " in's" who work at the agencies and who are willing to give you non-flagged accounts (on the low end $100, on the high end 500$ per login/account )

So getting HQ/UHQ pictures is fairly hard, and it's completely fucking annoying to see so many people on social media have tagged pictures for hours upon hours, but the minute we post untagged images on BZ they make their way to social media, other forums, Reddit, blogs (ect) and we get zero credit. I'm not sure if folks are aware but with steganography I can hide text INSIDE the image, and within a matter of seconds I know whos stealing from us. And no you can't read the text without a certain type of steganography cracker, and my personal passwords.

So yes, we pay real money.

VS is now selling UGGs https://www.victoriassecret.com/vs/newarrivals/ugg-boots

Is the page/brand going to turn into some of these sites that sell a lot of brands?

I get the thing of selling different swim brands, and that  'collab' (but not really, just selling things) with LIVY but this I don't get it

6 minutes ago, everyboulevard said:

VS has been selling Uggs for years. 

Thank you!

I guess I didn't see that on their site before.

In my country we don't have VS so I don't know if they did it in the stores before too or something.