Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

15 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

I don’t get why people are upset with Leomie’s tweet? she’s just being honest, other than Josephine, I highly doubt any of the Angels really care for VS as a company, I’m almost positive the majority are only there to do their job, make their money and leave. It is unprofessional I agree with that but the brand is already a sinking ship so who really cares if one (of many I’m sure) Angel’s sole purpose of wanting to be an Angel is for the check. Not like VS has much else to offer anyway these days. 

I didn't see the tweet about just getting the check, but I actually like that. I don't like the "no VS show" tweet. I don't think that's her place to say that. That should be said by the company, not by an employee because that's what she is. I still like her a lot though. 

28 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

I don’t get why people are upset with Leomie’s tweet? she’s just being honest, other than Josephine, I highly doubt any of the Angels really care for VS as a company, I’m almost positive the majority are only there to do their job, make their money and leave. It is unprofessional I agree with that but the brand is already a sinking ship so who really cares if one (of many I’m sure) Angel’s sole purpose of wanting to be an Angel is for the check. Not like VS has much else to offer anyway these days. 

i never liked her (when i remembered she was the girl with that extra (and cringe) end pose). i hate that diva attitude like girl you're not naomi campbell, relax lmao. she's a good model outside vs (i mean on the runway) imo but not enough for me to like her and forget that stupid attitude (really, i can't with these people that think they're better than others). what she did was unprofessional, all the angels are in it for the money, it's obvious, but besides that, i think josephine, romee, alexina... really enjoy being one. she could pretend that and shut her mouth up. also, if it's true vs called their employees, because that's what she is, and told them that the show is cancelled, who is she to say it? and if it's not true and she didn't read the memo, why do you spread lies? anyway, vs doesn't seem to care since they're posting about her

lol this is so messy sorry,,

Also I think instead of a fashion show this year on a streaming site or elsewhere on television, they’ll probably do what they did in 2004 and do like an Angels Tour or something which would really be a bummer imo. This is like the worst time for anyone to be an Angel, I feel so bad for Leomie, Barbara, Grace and Alexina :/ they all deserved better. Seems like a lot of people are happy with the VSFS “ending”....yikes 

00647612-DF65-4829-9271-90F378E870A6.png 82535D91-3FD2-416C-9421-BC991AEAA901.png C28880EA-D1E0-4AB3-ABDA-273870F70594.png 15FF184C-41BE-451B-97EE-B103926DE3FC.png D76C0536-CA7D-4B06-B4C0-8D0B348DF002.png 05FEF042-1A65-4CB2-BC13-6D522BA3F948.png 918D2CEC-08AF-43D6-9D86-BC5FD37729D4.png

I love Leomie but I agree with you guys for the most part. It’s not in her position to say what she said but at the end of the day do we even know for sure if there is going to be a show this year? If not, she isn’t wrong for stating the truth that there will be no show so at least no one will get their hopes up high.

That girl does look like Lais. I'm not a fan of Lais (don't like her long torso and she never excites me with her pictures) but she is pretty. 

This is random, but I was looking through some old VS Angels today, and I have to say I liked the past Angels a lot better.

My favorite are Barbara (ok she's new, but whatever), Candice, Miranda, Lily, Erin.....I also really liked Doutzen, Karlie (sometimes), Alessandra (in her younger years)...

Now I like Barbara, Leomie, Grace...do Candice and Behati still count? IDK. 

just come random musings. 

Might be a very stupid question but, why do models attend the Cannes film festival? Is it to promote a brand or is it because they are looking for roles? Or something else?

I saw that #BodyByIza is there too.