Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

13 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

She will, I agree. You seem pretty sure about the acting thing and I want to know why.

Psychic hunch, plus she said in an interview she will consider it depending on the role and now that she is apart of CAA why wouldn't she take full advantage of that? What else is there for her to do in modeling? She done pretty much everything...she is not someone who limits herself for anyone not even love. She moves forward on her checklist and continues to evolve herself. She is a Libra but her rising sign is Sagittarius which explains her ambition and competitive nature. She would do well in acting if she takes classes alot better than people think.

I feel like Leomie shouldn't have said all that. She's beautiful but she needs to not run her mouth like that. I personally think that was unprofessional, unless VS gave the Angels the go ahead to say those things. 

and I hope to god teh show isn't on Netflix or Hulu cause the fuck am I supposed to watch it??? I don't watch shows aside from like HGTV so I don't need or want Hulu or netflix. will it be posted on youtube if it's on Netflix or Hulu? cause I like youtube, I can do that. 

I am not looking forward to the future.

What Leomie said was so unprofessional... even though the angels aceppt the contract because of the stability it gives you, I don't remember them going out there spoiling everything (at least not during the time they were angels) and most of the latest ones had the dream to become one for lots of reasons. I think she'll end up being fired. I might be wrong but remember when Jessica Hart was fired because she said Taylor Swift didn't fit the vsfs? 

24 minutes ago, Alice Green said:

What Leomie said was so unprofessional... even though the angels aceppt the contract because of the stability it gives you, I don't remember them going out there spoiling everything (at least not during the time they were angels) and most of the latest ones had the dream to become one for lots of reasons. I think she'll end up being fired. I might be wrong but remember when Jessica Hart was fired because she said Taylor Swift didn't fit the vsfs? 

I remember that!!! I always liked Jessica for PINK. 

I think (but I could be wrong) that Jessica wasn't really used again after the Taylor incident, but I think I remember reading on here a post from Ed Razek that said it was untrue that they fired her. I think they probably just stopped working with her (which I guess is the same as firing someone) because what she said was controversial. But Jessica wasn't an Angel so it would've been easy to just not book her again. Since Leomie is an Angel, I think it would be harder to deal with this since there is a contract in place for her. I hope they just tell her to shut her mouth and hope she learns her lesson. I think Leomie is great and fun so I would hate to see anything happen to her. 

1 hour ago, bump said:

I hope to god teh show isn't on Netflix or Hulu cause the fuck am I supposed to watch it???

Download https://www.bittorrent.com/ 

Search for VSFS or whatever it's called on https://zooqle.com/  - Hit red magnet on page with said torrent you want to watch.

Profit.

Welcome to 2019 torrenting.

1 minute ago, Prettyphile said:

Search for VSFS or whatever it's called on https://zooqle.com/  - Hit red magnet on page with said torrent you want to watch.

Profit.

ahhhh dude  thank you!!

I am so ass backwards with computer and technology. like I still don't know what streaming means. I'm gonna Google it at some point, but I just want the VSFS to be accessable to everyone because I know I'm not the only person who doesn't understand technology. 

I hope Barbara opens a segment if there is a show. I'm so confused about if there is or isn't a show. 

1 minute ago, bump said:

ahhhh dude  thank you!!

I am so ass backwards with computer and technology. like I still don't know what streaming means. I'm gonna Google it at some point, but I just want the VSFS to be accessable to everyone because I know I'm not the only person who doesn't understand technology. 

I hope Barbara opens a segment if there is a show. I'm so confused about if there is or isn't a show. 

No problem. There is literally no reason a person anywhere on the planet shouldn't be able to watch blocked or paid for content (like Netflix) with torrenting available.

I don't even pay for TV anymore and it's not stopped me from watching any shows what's so ever (TV in 2019 btw LOLOLOL) .. I have Hulu free because of my husband's cell phone plan. and we pay for Netflix, amazon prime (so we get their services), a good VPN, and everything else we just torrent.

VSFS started declining the day they decided to stop making it about sex. They are a lingerie brand, their job is to sell sex. That's what it is.

When that Super Bowl Jackson/Timberlake fiasco happened and VSFS got canceled that year for being too sexy, it's never been the same.

Now it's just a pathetic costume show that tries to be kids friendly as much as possible.

Every time brands turns their backs on what made them who they are it comes back to haunt them.

(like now with SISE)

shrugs

19 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Profit.

Be careful with torrents. It entirely depends on your intenet provider but you can get in a lot of trouble for torrenting. Best thing to do is first invest few dollars a month into a good VPN and then do the rest. Then again, you can be in a country that doesn't give a damn about piracy so you're safe.

Just now, Schemer said:

Be careful with torrents. It entirely depends on your intenet provider but you can get in a lot of trouble for torrenting. Best thing to do is first invest few dollars a month into a good VPN and then do the rest. Then again, you can be in a country that doesn't give a damn about piracy so you're safe.

I don't know a single person who's ever been nailed for torrenting unless they're seeding a lot and I do mean a lot. But I agree, getting a VPN is a major plus. Doesn't cost more than 3-7 bucks a month, and sometimes you can get it cheaper with promotional events.

Buyer beware, like with all things. But I wouldn't worry about it especially if you don't seed at all, and hide behind a VPN

Had a roommate that was torrenting without a VPN, and the Internet was in my name so I was getting multiple notices from my ISP. Just ran my VPN through my router, problem solved. It’s such an easy simple solution, not having a VPN is a dummy move. 

But specific to this thread, the VSFS is uploaded to YouTube within a week of airing now iirc so it’s not even necessary in this case. Even if they go to something like Netflix, I’m sure it’ll be available to stream on the VS site like it’s been in the past, although there may be a slight wait for it. 

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

VS' Mother's Day post is up, no Candice or Behati in sight, but they did put a picture of Lais and her boy

Neither are Taylor, Barbara, Grace, Romee, Martha and Alexina. But I hope this means Candice is out.

EDIT: You know how much it takes me to remember all of the angels, who's missing or not? Way too long for me, that I follow them. Imagine how hard it is for the average person.