Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

24 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Was there press at Romee's event because I'm not seeing any pictures whatsoever, and I have access to about 7 different agencies.

I've checked all the agencies I have access to and nothing seems available so I don't think there is any. 

18 hours ago, phenobarbie said:

Maybe rather then blaming the models for "not following the theme" we should blame the designers/labels who sponsored them for the event and dressed them as a showcase for their own designs. 

+1 Designers are the ones in charge of whatever their guests wear, not the models. 

4 hours ago, almanaotemcor said:

Has anyone here tried VS cosmetics? Are they decent? I'm tempted to buy some lipsticks but I do not want to throw my money away:surrender:

The lipglosses are amazing! That's the only product I have, so can't give my opinion about the rest of the products 

4 hours ago, almanaotemcor said:

Has anyone here tried VS cosmetics? Are they decent? I'm tempted to buy some lipsticks but I do not want to throw my money away:surrender:

i bought 2 lipglosses and 1 hand cream 3 years ago, the lipglosses were bad and the hand cream was amazing. maybe they have changed the formula and the glosses are good now, but i didn't like them back then 

10 hours ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

ALL of the ugly ass eyesore outfits from the VS X Mary Kantranzou collab would’ve fit the theme perfectly. Defintion of CAMP. Actually...most of the outfits from the last 3 VSFS are camp as fuck if we’re being honest :hang:

My exact thinking as well! Almost as soon as I read what the theme was, my mind went there about the MK VS outfits! 

i think we all had the idea that once she became an angel, she would lose weight and every time you all see her, you think she's skinnier, skinnier and skinnier... and some day you'll say she looks like stella. besides that, if vs is really making her to lose weight, it would be stupid since they hired her because of her weight (and we know it)

Yes, Barbara lost weight, (I prefer her with a little more weight on) but she's not as skinny as the majority of VS girls, and I don't think she will reach those levels.

13 hours ago, claudiawilliams said:

it would be stupid since they hired her because of her weight (and we know it)

+1

On 5/8/2019 at 11:40 PM, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

ALL of the ugly ass eyesore outfits from the VS X Mary Kantranzou collab would’ve fit the theme perfectly. Defintion of CAMP. Actually...most of the outfits from the last 3 VSFS are camp as fuck if we’re being honest :hang:

LOL this is so true!!!! I forgot about the MK stuff cause it was soooo bad that I never watched that segment after the first time. My eyes hurt too bad (even though I liked the song and the singer was kinda cute lol)

17 hours ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

Barbara looks so thin lately, I almost didn’t recognize her. 

I also agree with this. I liked her when she had more weight on her and long hair but whatever. As long as she's happy.