Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Just catching up on all the looks bc my new time zone kind of suck as I'm not used to it and iI fall sleep really early. 

I don't know why I keep hoping the vs girls/models are going to follow the theme and look spectacular. 

In theme-ish I liked: Gigi (the one that stood out more imo), Lily and Jo.

No theme but we are going to the MET or what-so-ever: I liked Bella, Candice and Rosie

I’ve noticed they’ll sometimes do the social media stuff for events hours after, even a day, after it’s occurred. Especially if it’s just a press event, and not a meet and greet. It’s stupid imo, but they’ve been doing it more and more lately. 

Just now, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

Taylor is such a mess lmao how do you get invited and not even follow the theme?!? like I’ve seen her in that same tired ass slip dress so many times to keep count. Pretty but boring just like herself 

Because she's surely the only one not following the theme... 

1 hour ago, phenobarbie said:

Maybe rather then blaming the models for "not following the theme" we should blame the designers/labels who sponsored them for the event and dressed them as a showcase for their own designs. 

+1

They're lucky to even be invited so they'll wear whatever has been given to them.

I belive only someone on Gisele (and similar) level can demand and choose by themself. 

Even for other events like Cannes they depend on the stylist and the designer willing to provide the dress.

5 hours ago, phenobarbie said:

Maybe rather then blaming the models for "not following the theme" we should blame the designers/labels who sponsored them for the event and dressed them as a showcase for their own designs. 

exactly!!

6 hours ago, Stormbringer said:

Because she's surely the only one not following the theme... 

unpopular opinion, but if sara followed it because she was wearing literally 5-6 feathers as eyelashes and a dress with jewelry and a "weird" silhoutte, taylor kinda followed it because she was wearing feathers, so at least she had one campy element. also, i see nobody complaining about rosie huntington and her look was very similar to taylor's. not saying she followed it, she (ralph lauren) could have done it way better, but she had something campy

Listen, I agree Taylor's look was boring for MET standards but she's on the same boat as 99% of models, no need to come for her as if the others had tried any harder :rofl:

@Prettyphile Thank you so much for the pictures!!!! I love that you've posted them because I have been working so much that I was too tired to stay up to watch it on TV. 

I like the camp theme. I'm a big fan of Andy Warhol and I love old pictures of the drag queens that would hang around at the Factory with him. I don't necessarily like all the outfits, but they were a lot of fun. The models look beautiful, but I've only see Josephine dress to the theme. I need to look at more pictures though. 

Gisele looked GORGEOUS. wow I never thought she was very pretty, but she was stunning. 

Did Barbara go? So far it doesn't look like she did, but I'm not sure.