Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

15 hours ago, heartwing said:

Ale's dress looks like it's having an identity crisis.  Yikes

lol yes I totally agree. I don't like it at all. I usually dislike most models red carpet style/ style in general though. 

Leomie has been decent so far though. Hope she keeps looking as good as she has been. 

Is Grace going to have an event? Or did she have one and I didn't know? I looked through her thread often and I don't think I saw one but I could be wrong. 

2 minutes ago, bump said:

lol yes I totally agree. I don't like it at all. I usually dislike most models red carpet style/ style in general though. 

Leomie has been decent so far though. Hope she keeps looking as good as she has been. 

Is Grace going to have an event? Or did she have one and I didn't know? I looked through her thread often and I don't think I saw one but I could be wrong. 

grace didn't have one 🤷🏻‍♀️

Just now, claudiawilliams said:

grace didn't have one 🤷🏻‍♀️

Thank you for replying. 

That sucks! I have always loved how Grace looks (especially her face!!), but she was starting to bore me for a bit. Then when they made her an Angel and I saw her mainline stuff, I was wowed again. I hope she gets an event at some point. That doesn't seem fair at all. 

The only part of the social team of VS who seems to remember that Behati and Candice are still angels are the ones that manage their Weibo acc. 

Or maybe they refuse to see the truth.

and yes I'm joking

7 minutes ago, claudiawilliams said:

i asked if today was behati's birthday because no one (angels) has posted anything, not even candice lol i'm ??

I know not everything is social media and stuff but I was kind of surprised about Candice not posting anything as well, she did posted for Stella's birthday. But in general, the only people I see congratulating her on ig are /her/ fans and her agencies.

41 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

I know not everything is social media and stuff but I was kind of surprised about Candice not posting anything as well, she did posted for Stella's birthday. But in general, the only people I see congratulating her on ig are /her/ fans and her agencies.

exactly, but it's weird to me that nobody congratulated her. again, not even russell ?

20 minutes ago, almanaotemcor said:

I've always liked the friendship that Candice and Behati have sold but, I've noticed that the only angel Candice seems to have a real friendship with is Doutzen.

Candice is actually close Doutzen, Lily, Stella, Lais, Martha and others (I was surprised to find out she's close with Bregje and that she goes out with Jasmine) but it seems like Behandice had some kind of fallout or maybe they just outgrow each other (it's most likely this) but idk.