Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

On 5/14/2019 at 2:09 PM, claudiawilliams said:

i'd love to see this at the show (if there's one because at this point i don't know what to think anymore) idk i think it's different

394825DK9_OM_F.thumb.jpg.eb6eee2e013bfef0f0786a777e1e80f5.jpg394825DK9_OM_B.thumb.jpg.7c60ec4f89f87e7f0f5297731383038f.jpg

I literally thought this was what Taylor wore to the Rocketman premiere until I came back to check the look again.

Candice and Behati IMO, are as a friendly to each other as Adriana and Alessandra, meaning VS sold us they were soul sisters, when in reality they were just two co-workers from the same place, who shot well together, were from the same generation and got along well so they were easy to market as BFFs. I mean, did Candice even go to Behati's wedding? Have we ever seen them hang out outside VS on a regular or even semi-regular basis? Nah, not even when theyw ere both living in NYC :idk:  

I am loving and liking the Cannes picks. 

Isabeli 💜

Taylor’s Rocketman look, it’s the late 70’s- early 80’s hair and wardrobe. Channeling Studio 51.

Maria B stunning in gold, and she looked like she was enjoying herself. 💜💜

Sara’s looks we’re interesting. One was the disco ball from Studio 51, and the Rocketman suit was made from pillaged marine vinyl. It was interesting and both were different. I like different! 💜

And now to Bella. Her makeup was really good there. Dress was ok. Her hair and face is why you never let mom do your hair when she’s mad at dad. Severe pull back makes for an alien face. 

Edited by CandleVixen
Forgot Bella

4 hours ago, Clauds said:

Candice and Behati IMO, are as a friendly to each other as Adriana and Alessandra, meaning VS sold us they were soul sisters, when in reality they were just two co-workers from the same place, who shot well together, were from the same generation and got along well so they were easy to market as BFFs. I mean, did Candice even go to Behati's wedding? Have we ever seen them hang out outside VS on a regular or even semi-regular basis? Nah, not even when theyw ere both living in NYC :idk:  

Actually, that's not true. Once upon a time, they were so close that they bought apt's in the same building in New York just to be close to each other.

8 hours ago, medicenevs said:

Candice is actually close Doutzen, Lily, Stella, Lais, Martha and others (I was surprised to find out she's close with Bregje and that she goes out with Jasmine) but it seems like Behandice had some kind of fallout or maybe they just outgrow each other (it's most likely this) but idk.

I wasn't aware that she is close to Jasmine. Or Stella.

Doutzen is clear - they spend holidays together and all that.

Don't know about Lais and Martha outside work.

As for Lily - I'd say she is closer with Behati than Candice.