Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Just now, ivancica said:

I think that part is true 😀

She posted this story today saying "training for the vs fashion show" or something like that. Of course it's an old video of her training for the 2018 show but she could had avoidnaming the show and she didn't so something tells me she isn't gone yet. :/

7 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

She posted this story today saying "training for the vs fashion show" or something like that. Of course it's an old video of her training for the 2018 show but she could had avoidnaming the show and she didn't so something tells me she isn't gone yet. :/

honestly i don't think she's leaving this year since she has posted some things mentioning vs besides this (the lingerie day, for example). she's leaving next year, probably 

Just now, claudiawilliams said:

honestly i don't think she's leaving this year since she has posted some things mentioning vs besides this (the lingerie day, for example). she's leaving next year, probably 

Yeah, same. BUT I WANT HER TO LEAVE NOW. :(

19 hours ago, medicenevs said:

Neither are Taylor, Barbara, Grace, Romee, Martha and Alexina. But I hope this means Candice is out.

EDIT: You know how much it takes me to remember all of the angels, who's missing or not? Way too long for me, that I follow them. Imagine how hard it is for the average person.

I can't remember either, there are too many. Let me see if I can list them all. 

Barbara (my favorite)

Josepshine (always forget her so I made sure to list her, she's good(

Romee (I'm kinda bored of her but she's sooo pretty)

Leomie (YES)

Alexina (meh)

Candice? (my 2nd fave)

Behati? (my 3rd fave)

Grace (YES)

Martha (ew)

STella (ew)

Taylor (pretty but I keep forgetting her too)

Lais (pretty but forgettable)

Jasmine (I like her a lot)

I forgot someone, I know it. VS PLEASE cute some Angels. this is ridiculous. 

1 hour ago, bump said:

I can't remember either, there are too many. Let me see if I can list them all. 

Barbara (my favorite)

Josepshine (always forget her so I made sure to list her, she's good(

Romee (I'm kinda bored of her but she's sooo pretty)

Leomie (YES)

Alexina (meh)

Candice? (my 2nd fave)

Behati? (my 3rd fave)

Grace (YES)

Martha (ew)

STella (ew)

Taylor (pretty but I keep forgetting her too)

Lais (pretty but forgettable)

Jasmine (I like her a lot)

I forgot someone, I know it. VS PLEASE cute some Angels. this is ridiculous. 

Elsa, Sara xD

17 minutes ago, Bettina Saw-Morgan said:

Elsa, Sara xD

Thank you!!! There are sooo many Angels now! 

Elsa (beautiful and I used to love her, but I'm over her now. Glad she got the FB though(

Sara (seems like a sweet girl, but I want her to leave )

I don’t get why people are upset with Leomie’s tweet? she’s just being honest, other than Josephine, I highly doubt any of the Angels really care for VS as a company, I’m almost positive the majority are only there to do their job, make their money and leave. It is unprofessional I agree with that but the brand is already a sinking ship so who really cares if one (of many I’m sure) Angel’s sole purpose of wanting to be an Angel is for the check. Not like VS has much else to offer anyway these days. 

13 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

I don’t get why people are upset with Leomie’s tweet? she’s just being honest, other than Josephine, I highly doubt any of the Angels really care for VS as a company, I’m almost positive the majority are only there to do their job, make their money and leave. It is unprofessional I agree with that but the brand is already a sinking ship so who really cares if one (of many I’m sure) Angel’s sole purpose of wanting to be an Angel is for the check. Not like VS has much else to offer anyway these days. 

She is paid to pretend otherwise (sinking ship or not).

15 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

You answered your own question. It’s unprofessional, which seems to be most people’s issue with it.