Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

4 hours ago, Limerlight said:
You too can have your own Canadian Boyfriend calendar(s), since mine didn't make it to print in time :/ Sorry eh, I'll try and make one on time next year FeelsBadMan

No thank you :p Nothing against JT but he looks like one of my best pals (she’s actually quite a good-looking female :hehe:) and I would feel weird owning the calendar :nicole: 

That’s not a very flattering cover photo of JT. Not sure why they picked that photo but I suspect it is to poke fun of him :laugh: Also, his looks are a bit overrated :ninja: Don’t get wrong, he is an attractive guy but there are many other Canadian men much hotter than him like professional hockey players or Ryan Reynolds :D 

I am sure the calendar is on Ivaka’s x’mas wishlist :rofl: 

Wondering why vegans love to keep going on and on about how much better their life is since they've become vegan yet they're (the people I know that are vegans) are always sick and complaining of not feeling well (and before they went vegan, they weren't sick so often). When you say they lack certain nutrients etc they go nuts and call you crazy. Why? What is this fad where everyone needs to be vegan?

Also can't stand it when they try to force their ideas and opinion onto people who do eat animal derived foods and products. Just let everyone do whatever they want to do. 

^Vegans love to tell people they're vegan and is quite possibly the major reason to go vegan.

I consider veganism a cult much like crossfit and scientology.

35 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

Also can't stand it when they try to force their ideas and opinion onto people who do eat animal derived foods and products. Just let everyone do whatever they want to do. 

That's the same thing people do with religion and politics.

image.thumb.png.d8f601242508b68776c36d303ca44130.png

9 hours ago, Limerlight said:

:/ My buddy back home, him and his wife are selling their 2 bedroom condo in the lower mainland for $625,000 asking price, which is insane. My dad's house with an unfinished basement, 3 stories with the basement included 2 car garage decent sized backyard was appraised a year or two ago at min $1mil, that's without central AC and a dated inside design :wacko: 

$625k out here would get me 20 acres, more of a house than I ever need and most of the tractor's/anything else I need :ermm: In Cowtown that would get you something pretty nice too

I plan on moving out there in the fall for school, and even room rentals are insane. 

I rent out a private room and private bathroom in my basement with all utilities included for $600 here. Something equivalent out there is looking around $950. :ninja: 

8 hours ago, *Luna* said:

I work part time at an organic health food/juice bar where 90% of our products are vegan, so unfortunately it comes with a good dose of crazy. 

I had a coworker lecture me about drinking coffee from McDonald’s because the corporation is shady and corrupt. :rofl: 

16 hours ago, Limerlight said:

@Prettyphile @PinkCouture @frenchkiki @PastaFreak @Stormbringer @Stromboli1 @Kevork89 @elfstone @Clauds @MarVS @CandleVixen @gotportugal @HitchcockBlonde

You too can have your own Canadian Boyfriend calendar(s), since mine didn't make it to print in time :/ Sorry eh, I'll try and make one on time next year FeelsBadMan

Ummm Limer >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Trudeau

Also, 

Limer >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Everyone