Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

2 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

:sad: and *CHOPS*, you've been bitten.

btw I showed my brother your tat and he's in love. He's pretty damn impressed with the work and wants to know who did it.  I told him your artist was in Vancouver and he said he'd be willing to go up and get a tat from them.

Why are you sad -.-

I'll include her instagram, and artist page which is on the shop website in the PM, you can say thanks to Anti for me. She only books 1-2 months ahead usually, she doesn't want to make long commitments as she sometimes goes to Edmonton and goes back to Montreal 1-2 times a year to see her regulars there that still get work from her

2 minutes ago, Limerlight said:

Why are you sad -.-

I'll include her instagram, and artist page which is on the shop website in the PM, you can say thanks to Anti for me. She only books 1-2 months ahead usually, she doesn't want to make long commitments as she sometimes goes to Edmonton and goes back to Montreal 1-2 times a year to see her regulars there that still get work from her

How much does she charge an hour? He wants to get one of his forearms done with black and white traditional.

2 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

How much does she charge an hour? He wants to get one of his forearms done with black and white traditional.

Shop rate is $180 CDN, which will be with current conversion for him around $140/hr USD, so he just has to watch the dollar, really with how everything seems to be going unless a big change he should be in the 140-150 USD/hr range.

This guy has a year long wait list, and a private shop, but is hard to get a hold of, when people don't wanna see him they often go to her:

She's pretty lenient on time, she charged me 4 hours the first day and it was closer to 4 1/2-5 and the second day she charged 2 hours but it was 2 1/2. If he can get a deposit in first of $180, then they'll just take that off. The shop is fairly easy to get to as well I found

Just now, Prettyphile said:

PogChamp The line work and shading is so beautiful. I'll let Anti know when he comes over in them morning to get his laundry. 150 an hour isn't bad and his work shows he's worth the price.

I really like this piece.

That isn't my artist though, I was just showing you the artist that people associate with her because he has such a long wait list

5 minutes ago, Limerlight said:

That isn't my artist though, I was just showing you the artist that people associate with her because he has such a long wait list

Aw okies, either way your tat is beautiful and very well done.

Edit: The second tat is amazing!

8 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Aw okies, either way your tat is beautiful and very well done.

Edit: The second tat is amazing!

Yea, she made me feel really comfortable with my first tattoo and was making sure I was comfortable and the pain wasn't too bad

Everything at the shop was clean, she works in the lower part away from most everyone so you get a level of privacy, she listens to heavy metal, rides motorcycles etc... Your brother if he goes will enjoy the session(s) She got almost 75% of mine done in 4 hours and was just the back part and smoke in the final 2 hours. The shop is usually playing hipster music or rockabilly or something like that all the time. Mitch is another good artist from the same shop, he does more traditional if your brother wants to look into it too:

@Stormbringer your future tattoo?

@toodarnhot @Sunshiine

Should we all order one? :ermm: 

@Prettyphile @PinkCouture @frenchkiki @PastaFreak @Stormbringer @Stromboli1 @Kevork89 @elfstone @Clauds @MarVS @CandleVixen @gotportugal @HitchcockBlonde

You too can have your own Canadian Boyfriend calendar(s), since mine didn't make it to print in time :/ Sorry eh, I'll try and make one on time next year FeelsBadMan

8 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

Housing prices in Vancouver making my heart and wallet hurt. :hang:

:/ My buddy back home, him and his wife are selling their 2 bedroom condo in the lower mainland for $625,000 asking price, which is insane. My dad's house with an unfinished basement, 3 stories with the basement included 2 car garage decent sized backyard was appraised a year or two ago at min $1mil, that's without central AC and a dated inside design :wacko: 

$625k out here would get me 20 acres, more of a house than I ever need and most of the tractor's/anything else I need :ermm: In Cowtown that would get you something pretty nice too

24 minutes ago, Limerlight said:

@Prettyphile @PinkCouture @frenchkiki @PastaFreak @Stormbringer @Stromboli1 @Kevork89 @elfstone @Clauds @MarVS @CandleVixen @gotportugal @HitchcockBlonde

You too can have your own Canadian Boyfriend calendar(s), since mine didn't make it to print in time :/ Sorry eh, I'll try and make one on time next year FeelsBadMan

Awww man.... nah, I'll wait for your special edition to come out.  

29 minutes ago, Limerlight said:

@toodarnhot @Sunshiine

Should we all order one? :ermm: 

Damn what a sick calendar can you send me one please?

13 minutes ago, Limerlight said:

:/ My buddy back home, him and his wife are selling their 2 bedroom condo in the lower mainland for $625,000 asking price, which is insane. My dad's house with an unfinished basement, 3 stories with the basement included 2 car garage decent sized backyard was appraised a year or two ago at min $1mil, that's without central AC and a dated inside design :wacko: 

$625k out here would get me 20 acres, more of a house than I ever need and most of the tractor's/anything else I need :ermm: In Cowtown that would get you something pretty nice too

Come move to Sydney. House prices in my area which is pretty much the shit area is asking over 700k. We can’t even buy. Bloody crazy.