Bellazon

Hidden Gem Competition 2021

missliss1988

I also didn't nominate anyone because of the 50k followers, I'm a basic bitch who only follows people who are already famous-ish these days, I think the last time I "discovered" a new mdoel was Raven Lyn like four years ago :rofl:

14 hours ago, Clauds said:

I also didn't nominate anyone because of the 50k followers, I'm a basic bitch who only follows people who are already famous-ish these days, I think the last time I "discovered" a new mdoel was Raven Lyn like four years ago :rofl:

Hahaha i'm the complete opposite. I'm always looking for 'new faces' because I get bored very fast with known models. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

March: Day 1

I got a little extra surprise for you all because we got a lot nominations and I have hundreds of new faces to rate I decided to put 25 models extra so there will be two models to rate per day. I hope you like this idea and enjoy voting this month! 🥰

Bella Azzata (nominated by @bump)

278261212_BellaAzzata.jpg.fffe89d29bd3155d15f99fe3ac2b1347.jpg

&

Abigail Zientek

1985438707_AbigailZientek.jpeg.8eb91424aeeb2a4b7d38d1978b0a90f0.jpeg

Bella Azzata:

Abigail Zientek:

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

22 minutes ago, missliss1988 said:

I got a little extra surprise for you all because we got a lot nominations and I have hundreds of new faces to rate I decided to put 25 models extra so there will be two models to rate per day. I hope you like this idea and enjoy voting this month! 🥰

0ec1bcc444cdb01d991f8307f6f9d7cf.gif

Bella Azzata: 7.5

Abigail Zientek: 7.5