Bellazon

Hidden Gem Competition 2021

missliss1988

20 hours ago, missliss1988 said:

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

When making the model list for February I assumed February had 31 days (yes I'm blond 😅) so the last three days you have to rate 2 models per day because of my dullness, sorry haha :) 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

:laugh:

Day 18

Lily Jean Bridger

848854823_LilyJeanBridger.jpg.eb594f03a6904a2e9f454e04f0aef7fe.jpg

&

Sasha Ap

144585094_SashaAp.jpg.95863e62889c62ca99562203b8119db2.jpg

Lily Jean Bridger:

Sasha Ap:

PS. Can someone help me? If i want to put the text & pictures in the middle they don't appear on the same line? I never had this issue before but it's very frustrating I just don't get it right 😒

11 hours ago, bump said:

LOL:rofl:  I have only seen pieces of this movie, so I know what it's from, but that is the funniest response!

@missliss1988 February screws with me, too lol

Zosia Nowak: 4

Macie Mosley: 6

Haha @Matt! I wish I would look as pretty as her when I cross my eyes 😋

You should really watch this movie bump, when I was 16/17 I watched it over and over again 🤣

14 hours ago, Mousematt said:

Zosia Nowak: 9

Macie Mosley: 5

(Doutzen Kroes should have had a pressure drop in the Model of the Month competition, but she got away with it because February can't be bothered to have the right number of days)

Lucky for her but then it will be next month 😛 

Lily Jean Bridger: 6

Sasha Ap: 6.5

11 hours ago, bump said:

LOL:rofl:  I have only seen pieces of this movie, so I know what it's from, but that is the funniest response!

Mean girls is a classic, you should check it out! 

12 minutes ago, missliss1988 said:

Haha @Matt! I wish I would look as pretty as her when I cross my eyes 😋

If you say so :unsure:

funny face Mean Girls friends phone Lindsay Lohan ugly amanda seyfried  karen smith the plastics somethingwhosnottaken •

18 minutes ago, missliss1988 said:

PS. Can someone help me? If i want to put the text & pictures in the middle they don't appear on the same line? I never had this issue before but it's very frustrating I just don't get it right 😒

@lostdiadem@peroxideblonde@Mousematt

3 hours ago, missliss1988 said:

I'm a bit of a nit-picker but why does the text and the pictures are in a different line? 😋

You can highlight the text that you want centered and you can click on the button that puts it in the middle of the post. If it’s copy-pasted, instead, you gotta delete everything and make it by yourself. Hopefully this solves the issue.

Lily Jean Bridger: 5 (she reminds me of Florence Pugh)

Sasha Ap: 6