Bellazon

Best Curve Model Competition

missliss1988

I think it's time to close the nomination. If you really really want to I will add until tomorrow. But I think 90 nominations is a great list!

I hope to start the competition on Monday. For the ones who hasn't send me the pictures of their nominations yet, please do so and if you need my help I will always search for pictures with you :)

14 hours ago, missliss1988 said:

I think it's time to close the nomination. If you really really want to I will add until tomorrow. But I think 90 nominations is a great list!

I hope to start the competition on Monday. For the ones who hasn't send me the pictures of their nominations yet, please do so and if you need my help I will always search for pictures with you :)

Which pose?

It's finally beginning! The Best Curve Model Competition. First I like to thank @peroxideblonde @almanaotemcor @COP11 @Bettina Saw-Morgan @Mousematt @PinkCouture @Enrico_sw for all their nominations and a special mention for @lostdiademfor the beautiful templates she made! 🥰

We have 90 models nominated. Each day you can vote on 4 models, and the last two day of the competition on 5 models. The only thing you have to do is rate and enjoy! :)

@Alizarine @Matt! @VBacz @phenobarbie @bump

@VS19 @Sunshiine @Stromboli1 @jessicanicole @SportingStar @jkjk @Kane @selyoink @ottho @Jaku84 @Stormbringer @AQWXSZ @Clauds @Grievous @Mousematt @Grievous

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Best Curve Model

1.png.2e6723857730521a4643e492059ee9ea.png            2.png.4c7551ff240aa1bdcef5896d7a725237.png

96229CDA-57D7-45B3-B979-594BB4F6918F.jpeg.53ac2bb1056a6674a01f8e1430475ff0.jpeg          anita.png.667b32abc863d7b39c07bfc496eba3d7.png

Abbey Ries:

Aglae Dreyer:

Ali Chanel:

Anita Marshall:

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

11 minutes ago, missliss1988 said:

It's finally beginning! The Best Curve Model Competition. First I like to thank @peroxideblonde @almanaotemcor @COP11 @Bettina Saw-Morgan @Mousematt @PinkCouture @Enrico_sw for all their nominations and a special mention for @lostdiademfor the beautifil templates she made! 🥰

We have 90 models nominated. Each day I will you can vote on 4 models, and the last two day of the competition on 5 models. The only thing you have to do is rate and enjoy! :)

@Alizarine @Matt! @VBacz @phenobarbie @bump

@VS19 @Sunshiine @Stromboli1 @jessicanicole @SportingStar @jkjk @Kane @selyoink @ottho @Jaku84 @Stormbringer @AQWXSZ @Clauds @Grievous @Mousematt @Grievous

I shall return towards the end of the month to play. :yes: