Bellazon

Best Curve Model Competition

missliss1988

Just now, peroxideblonde said:

Emrata is not curvy imo, too skinny and muscular..they should be more "fluffy" :rofl:

I am on the fence about EmRata. Overall she isn't very "shapely" and she "doesn't have much meat on her bones" so to speak :p All she got are boobs but other than that her overall curves aren't well-defined. 

Okay let’s clarify some things. 😊 Because there’s a little confusion about what is considered curvy I went to one of the biggest to the site of one of the biggest agencies for curvy models (https://www.curve-models.com/become-a-model/) and their models have to be at least a 38 (in EU) and 8/10 in US. So if your nomination fits these criteria or she is on a curvy agency site you can nominate her. 

I also put this in the main post for everyone to read.

But Christen and Denise are objectively curvy even if they're not in that website, just look at their posts recently and they’re definitely not a size 38, but way more. Probably the website is not updated because they used to be skinny but they’re not anymore, not sure about Denise but Christen definitely is. Just like Mia Kang. 

13 hours ago, lostdiadem said:

But Christen and Denise are objectively curvy even if they're not in that website, just look at their posts recently and they’re definitely not a size 38, but way more. Probably the website is not updated because they used to be skinny but they’re not anymore, not sure about Denise but Christen definitely is. Just like Mia Kang. 

I would love if Christen counted!!!

I don't know any curvy models, so I'm just going to vote. I do like Ashley Graham's personality and face, but I've never seen her modeling so IDK about her work.

I nominate Lorena Duran, but I'm sure someone already picked her. 

2 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

Alright, let's do this! :bounce:

If noms are still open, then here goes:

- Laura Wells

- Lauren Mellor

- Aglae Dreyer

- Tilly Kuiper

- Veronika Nagyová

- Charlotte Quita Jones

- Laura Catterall

Wauw, thank you!! I only know Charlotte, so I'm curious 😄