Bellazon

Best Curve Model Competition

missliss1988

20 hours ago, peroxideblonde said:

kinda? like curvy models are the "skinny" version of plus size models :rofl:  or at least this is how i see it

The irony is most curvy women aren’t skinny bc there needs to be meat on the bones in order to see the curves😋

The whole thing about curvy vs. plus size is like rectangle vs. square. A rectangle is a square but a square isn’t a rectangle. Curvy doesn’t necessarily mean plus size but most plus size are curvy.

9 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

The irony is most curvy women aren’t skinny bc there needs to be meat on the bones in order to see the curves😋

The whole thing about curvy vs. plus size is like rectangle vs. square. A rectangle is a square but a square isn’t a rectangle. Curvy doesn’t necessarily mean plus size but most plus size are curvy.

That's a good comparison. 👏👏👏

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Best Curve Model

292823320_BaileyCarr.jpg.a2a47c9e85977ca0038b0cd8a4b1a175.jpg            801173283_BarbieFerreira.png.c5b8623ebb47e5834307d1c643f69eb0.png

187322839_BellaGolden.jpg.e0ed2dd2098d12e9eee12c6d4a05250d.jpg          1511637755_BreeKish.png.51224b104d2e4ff9ed402698753a396c.png

Bailey Carr:

Barbie Ferreira:

Bella Golden:

Bree Kish:

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I missed the previous round, if I can still vote:

Anne de Paula: 9

Anne Julia Hagen: 7

Anne Sofie Christiansen: 5.5

Ashley Graham: 3

On 12/10/2020 at 7:38 AM, PinkCouture said:

Ashley Graham: 2 (beautiful woman but her attitude & personality sucks!)

Not that I care much but ouf of curiosity, I can't recall what's so bad about her personality, could you tell?

------------------------------------------------------------------

Bailey Carr: 2

Barbie Ferreira: 1

Bella Golden: 7

Bree Kish: 6.5