Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

29 minutes ago, naomi said:

Oof. I took the bait :surrender:She did confirm she's walking the show though, right?

The Illuminati is shaking!

Yes, her fans must be sleeping because there are no videos up about her saying it.

21 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

Btw, pretty sure the fittings Behati had weren't for the VSFS, it was for the Andy show. There's no one from the VS show team in NY atm.

Shhhhhhhhhhh. It was actually for the show. She came by in the same outfit.

5 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

Thread moved to its rightful place. You'll notice we have a MEDIUM QUALITY thread and might be wondering where the HQ/UHQ pictures will be. Get your post count up and you'll see. Please do not bother the staff about the number of posts you'll need. Participate in the forum, and hopefully by the time of taping rolls around you'll have your post count high enough.

Gosh I hope I have enough posts. :/ 

Does anyone have a video link to Bee talking about the show on WWHL?

Oh, so she is still modeling. Well, I'm kinda bored because I've never liked her work for VS, but kinda curious because I wanna see how they make her comeback.

ALSO, is the show November 8th or 9th? Get your shit together people, I need to ask the day off at work :rofl:

^ It’s the 8th. Bee confirmed the 8th on WWHL, same with an agent from The Lions.  Dress rehearsal on the 7th, most likely. 

For everyone saying the show is a month away and we have no news yet, that’s just the taping date. We have no idea when it’ll air. Might be a week after, could be a month after. :idk: They might be spreading Road to the Runway and whatnot out as much as possible. 

45 minutes ago, ivancica said:

It could be 7th judging by this post. 
Fittings on the 30th/1st - isn't that a bit late?

Top secret. None of the posts from last year where a blurry background photo revealed anything. 

Come ON....